40

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Life in 1967>Chapter 40

Chapter 40

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 39Next Chapter: Chapter 41

After Qin Yi left, Ji Mingzhu packed up his things at home.

If you don't use the quilt, all the clothes are folded at the bottom of the closet, and if you want to wear them temporarily, you can put them on the top layer.

Last night, when Ji Sanzhuo left, he gave Ji Mingzhu all the gift money account book he received, and now Ji Mingzhu is also going to take a look, and he also has points in his heart about how much he should pay back in the future.

Ji Mingzhu and Qin Yi don't have many relatives, so the income of the big head is not much, and most of the gift money is actually given by the members of the team, all of them are counted and a wedding is held, and the gift money received by the two is only more than ten yuan.

After deducting the money for vegetables, grain, melon seeds, fruits, cigarettes, and meat, it is good to have half of the more than ten yuan left.

Although the money received is not much, it also means that it will not be too much to return the gift in the future, so Ji Mingzhu's heart is undoubtedly happy.

After a while, Qin Yi came back with Ji Ming'an, and Ji Mingzhu stepped forward and asked, "Mingyu, have you had breakfast?"

After

asking this sentence, Ji Mingzhu regretted it, Now that it's almost noon, she is actually embarrassed to ask her brother if he has eaten?

Ji Ming'an didn't know what his sister was thinking, so he only said, "Eat, there is still a little leftover food from yesterday, so I will eat the leftovers."

"Do we have more leftovers?" Ji Mingzhu thinks it's normal for Ji Ming'an to eat leftovers, and people in later generations think that eating leftovers is unhealthy, but for people now, as long as the vegetables are not rancid, they can eat them, and it is best to be full, who cares if they are healthy or not.

Ji Ming'an sat on the chair, leaned on the chair and said: "I only kept enough for me to eat, and all the rest were given away, the weather is too hot now, I'm afraid it will be a pity to keep it."

Leaning back in the chair, Ji Ming'an felt so comfortable, he was tired after a busy day yesterday.

After resting all night, his legs are still crispy and numb, and he has no strength, and he especially wants to sit.

After asking clearly, knowing that Ji Ming'an's arrangements were good, Ji Mingzhu looked at Qin Yi.

She asked, "Qin Yi, tell me who sent these things?" As she spoke, Ji Mingzhu pointed to the pillow towel she deliberately put aside, the enamel jar...

Qin Yi took a look at it and said, "Oh, those are all bought by the educated youths of the Educated Youth Academy."

After listening to what Qin Yi said, Ji Mingzhu recorded all the names of the educated youths in the account book, and received other people's things, but they will all have to return the gift in the future, if they accidentally miss it, they don't go to their own house if they have something, which is a bit embarrassing.

Ji Mingzhu suddenly remembered that her livestock hadn't been fed yet, and she said, "By the way, I'm going to feed the chickens and pigs, and I don't know what kind of hungry they are." "If you eat a little late, you shouldn't be hungry and lose weight!