47

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Life in 1967>Chapter 47

Chapter 47

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 46Next Chapter: Chapter 48

"Hey! It's nine o'clock, why hasn't Xiao Qin come here today?

Yes! My little grandson is still waiting to eat scrambled eggs with leeks, and I don't know if he is crying in a hurry now.

"Your family is lucky to have grabbed an egg this month."

"Where, my son is in line at one o'clock in the middle of the night."

The bell of the bicycle "jingled", and more than a dozen aunts suddenly stopped talking and looked in the direction of the bell expectantly.

"It's finally here."

The person everyone was waiting for was Qin Yi, and as soon as Qin Yi put down the bicycle, a group of aunts surrounded him.

"Xiao Qin, why are you late today?"

"Is there something going on the road?"

Qin Yi ripped off the scarf on his mouth, rubbed his hands together and exhaled hot breath, before he said: "The road is too slippery today, so I will ride a little slower, and I will wait for you for a long time, and I will give you a few green onions for free later."

Although the aunts who were called the eldest sister were very comfortable, they were not soft when they took advantage, "Xiao Qin, we have been waiting in this ice and snow for a long time, and you want to send us away with a few green onions."

"At the very least, you have to deliver a dish," the aunt next to her also coaxed.

"I want garlic sprouts."

Qin Yi smiled helplessly, "Elder sisters, it's really not that I'm reluctant, there is only so much at home, one person sends a handful of vegetables and it's gone, when I don't make any money, the daughter-in-law at home won't scold me to death, all the eldest sisters have pity on me, just let me go!"

As soon as Qin Yi's words came out, he looked pitiful again, and several aunts laughed "hahaha".

"Xiao Qin, you are a big man, why are you still afraid of your daughter-in-law!"

"That's it, that's it."

"My daughter-in-law is pregnant, and now she is naturally the biggest," Qin Yi said this, but his eyes showed doting.

"Okay, don't talk about it, there are fresh vegetables today, two cents and five pounds, only eight pounds in total, first buy first served!" Talking to this group of aunts again, I don't know how long we are going to talk, so Qin Yi decisively changed the topic.

"Why is the little greens more expensive?" The aunts were reluctant to hear this price, and the other leeks and garlic sprouts were only two cents.

The aunts complained, Qin Yi only smiled and explained: "Other vegetables can be harvested once in ten days, and there are few small green vegetables, and they may not be available in a month, so they are naturally more expensive."

"It's a little cheaper, Xiao Qin," the aunts didn't accept the price, but they all grabbed the dishes.

Also, these people are all specially found by Qin Yi, there is actually no shortage of money at home, the most important thing in bargaining is to take advantage, if Qin Yi does not agree, they still buy how they want.

"It's impossible to be cheap, it's not easy to grow small greens, but I can give you two more garlic sprouts."

has been traded several times, everyone knows Qin Yi's temper, he refuses to reduce the price, that is, it must be less, but now that he has earned two more garlic seedlings, it is worth it.