27

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Life in 1967>Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 26Next Chapter: Chapter 28

In the blink of an eye, another autumn harvest has passed.

Recently, there were no meat tickets, and the chickens were reluctant to kill, so Ji Mingzhu decided to go to the mountains to touch some meat.

This time he went to the mountains, Ji Mingzhu did not go to hunt pheasants and hares, but to touch some small fish, shrimp and snails in the creek.

There are many streams around the Ansan Brigade, most of them are about half a meter and one meter wide, and the streams are not deep, and the deepest is only to Ji Mingzhu's knees.

But now the environment is good, the stream water has not been polluted, and when you bend down, you can see that the crystal clear water is full of fish and shrimp swimming everywhere.

Now resources are scarce, although the small fish and shrimp in the mountain streams are not big and there is not much meat, but no matter how small the mosquito is, it is still meat, and it stands to reason that these small fish and shrimp should be very popular.

But in fact, if these small fish and shrimp want to be delicious, you must put more oil and various seasonings, if you put too little, the fried small fish and shrimp will have a big fishy smell, and it is not delicious at all.

Of course, if there is good cooking, no matter how little seasoning can make delicious, but unfortunately the people in the Ansan brigade are all old farmers, and everyone values the land and crops all day long, as for cooking, you can eat it, why do you want to be so good?

And it's a good cook, usually not on important days, and the family won't let her cook? Why?

You must know that now is the era of shortage of materials, the food is basically enough to eat, if it is cooked too well, people there can't help but eat more, what to do in the coming days?

To put it bluntly, everything is poor, because of poverty, the members of the brigade don't even dare to pursue a better appetite.

In fact, if you like to eat small fish and shrimp, you can accept it if you are fishy, such as people by the sea, it is estimated that you can eat it very deliciously.

But the Ansan brigade is surrounded by mountains, and people can't even eat fish a few times a year, which is not a Xi to eating, and many people can't stand the fishy smell of fish and shrimp.

In addition, the fish and shrimp are small, there is not much meat at all, it takes half a day to make a meal, and it is not delicious, this gradually, the people in the team do not like to fish, except for the famine year, usually only some children occasionally go to fish to fight the tooth sacrifice, sometimes it is really hungry for meat, there may be members of the club will fish some, but that situation is rare.

No one fishes, even if there are a lot of natural enemies, there are a lot of fish and shrimp in the creek, Ji Mingzhu only uses a wooden barrel to scoop out half a bucket of water, and there can be a lot of small fish and shrimp in it.

Because there are a lot of fish and shrimp in this stream, Ji Mingzhu is not polite, she picks out the big fish and shrimp in the barrel and puts them separately, and keeps the small ones and takes them home for the chickens to eat.

After a while, there were about one or two catties of fish and shrimp that could be eaten each, and Ji Mingzhu stopped, there were only a few people in the family, and there was enough to eat.