32

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Life in 1967>Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 31Next Chapter: Chapter 33

After getting engaged, Qin Yi frequently looked for opportunities to go to Ji Mingzhu's house.

It is said that they don't see each other for a day, such as every three autumns, it turns out that Qin Yi doesn't understand this mood, but now, he has understood.

Anyway, since the two of them decided to deal with each other, Qin Yi has been thinking about Ji Mingzhu all the time, wanting to hear her voice, and missing her face.

It's a pity that now the Ji family has two big light bulbs all the time, and Qin Yi can't say more intimate words to Ji Mingzhu, At this time, Qin Yi desperately hopes to have his own house and his own private space.

Although the two brothers-in-law tried their best to obstruct Qin Yi, but you have Zhang Liangji, I have a bridge and ladder, No, while Ji Mingyu's Ji Ming'an didn't pay attention, Qin Yi quickly stuffed a letter into Ji Mingzhu's pocket, and then he went out to fetch water.

Well, the first time I sent a love letter, I was embarrassed.

In order to let his daughter-in-law see her mind immediately, Qin Yi also called Ji Mingyu and Ji Mingan out.

"Mingyu, Ming'an, after I finish picking up water, why don't we go to the mountains to hunt birds!"

"Fight birds, how?" Boys are very interested in this kind of game, especially bird hunting and the like, and they can play and eat meat.

"I've got a slingshot, and we'll use it to shoot birds later."

To be honest, in the winter, staying at home all day, Ji Mingyu and Ji Ming'an have long been annoyed, but Ji Mingyu and the two of them don't want to let Qin Yi and Ji Mingzhu get along, so they have been staying at home.

Now, being able to go out and keep Qin Yi away from his sister, the two of them naturally have nothing to be unhappy about.

However, Ji Mingyu also felt that he was too stupid at this time, in the past, they were just passive defense, and every time they waited for Qin Yi to arrive at home before making all kinds of small actions, but now, isn't there another way?

Picking two buckets full of water at a time was still a bit difficult for Qin Yi before, after all, when he was in the city before, he didn't exercise much, he didn't eat very well, and he hadn't eaten enough.

But after arriving in the countryside, it was different, although he still ate coarse grains, but at least he was never hungry, and occasionally had meat to eat, plus doing farm work and exercise, in just one year, Qin Yi has grown a lot taller, and his body is better, and it is easy to pick up two buckets of water.

After filling the water tank, Qin Yi led Ji Mingyu and Ji Mingan away.

Qin Yi's slingshot was made by himself, and it was precisely because of it that Qin Yi could go to the mountains from time to time to hunt birds and birds to eat, and he could also use the meat he had beaten to make jerky and exchange money for tickets with educated youth.

Of course, he doesn't change it much, only once or twice a month.

Qin Yi's accuracy is also very good, basically eight shots out of ten, no, as soon as he arrived on the mountain, he hit a sparrow on the tree, which made Ji Mingyu and Ji Mingan admire it so much.