50

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Life in 1967>Chapter 50

Chapter 50

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 49Next Chapter: Chapter 51

Living in the hospital, no matter how much it can be compared to home, no, early in the morning, the family members of the bed next to them came, although they were more careful, but people would always make a sound when they walked around, and the little girl Qin was woken up all of a sudden.

His own daughter cried, Qin Yi, who was originally dozing off, immediately woke up, He tiptoed to pick up his daughter and coax her.

The person next to him was a little embarrassed and said, "Sorry, I woke up your child."

Qin Yi shook his head, "It's okay, it's like this in the hospital."

In the apologetic eyes of the family members next to him, Qin Yi coaxed his daughter as usual, but the little girl obviously didn't give Qin Yi face and still cried.

Ji Mingzhu had been sleeping deeply, and with all kinds of sounds and the crying of her daughter, she naturally woke up.

"Qin Yi, you show me your daughter," Ji Mingzhu, who opened her eyes in a dumb voice, asked her daughter in the first place.

Ji Mingzhu only fed her daughter half an hour ago, so she shouldn't be hungry, and now her daughter has been coaxing badly, Ji Mingzhu guessed that her daughter was pulling, opened the diaper and looked, sure enough.

asked Qin Yi to get warm water, Ji Mingzhu changed her daughter's diaper, and washed her little ass and changed diapers, the little baby was finally comfortable and stopped crying.

At this time, Ji Mingzhu felt that her bladder was very swollen, and she remembered that since she gave birth, she had not been to the bathroom until now.

Originally, Ji Mingzhu wanted to ask Qin Yi to help her go to the toilet, but she thought that this was a hospital, what should she do if she put her daughter here and met a bad person?

There are a lot of traffickers now, Ji Mingzhu used to see a lot of traffickers on the news who specialize in newborns in hospitals, not afraid of 10,000, just in case, Ji Mingzhu doesn't dare to gamble.

Ji Mingzhu had a smooth birth and recovered quickly, and after a night, she was already able to walk around by herself, so she only asked Qin Yi to watch the child, and slowly walked to the toilet by holding on to the wall.

Now that she was still in confinement, Ji Mingzhu didn't dare to wash with cold water casually, and after solving her physiological needs, she only drank some spiritual spring water and went out again.

Seeing that Ji Mingzhu was back, Qin Yi breathed a sigh of relief, after all, Ji Mingzhu had just finished giving birth, and he really couldn't rest assured of her, but Ji Mingzhu needed more care than his daughter, so Qin Yi could only let Ji Mingzhu go out alone.

"Where's the aunt?" When he returned to bed again, his daughter was also sleeping next to him, and Ji Mingzhu asked Qin Yi.

She was still there when she breastfed her daughter in the morning, but she only slept for half an hour, and the person disappeared.

"Auntie went to Sister Ji Hong's house," After speaking, Qin Yi asked Ji Mingzhu again, "Mingzhu, are you hungry, I'll buy you something to eat."

"Then go buy some porridge and meat buns!" is in confinement, Ji Mingzhu can't eat the meals in the hospital, there are other spices and chili peppers in it, and he can't eat them during the confinement period, so Ji Mingzhu can only eat the simplest white porridge buns.