24

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Life in 1967>Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 23Next Chapter: Chapter 25

"Why haven't you come yet?" Hao Jiandang wiped a handful of sweat from his head, feeling dizzy from the scorching sun.

A few of them made an appointment to meet in an hour, but the time was more than 20 minutes, and several female intellectuals didn't come yet.

The other people didn't speak silently, but their faces were not very good, Originally, the sun was very big today, and there was no place to hide from the sun nearby, so they just stood straight and basked for twenty minutes, Everyone felt that their throats were about to burst into flames.

"Coming, coming," Suddenly, the sharp-eyed Zhao Mu shouted, Qin Yi and the others all looked in the direction pointed by Zhao Mu, and saw several female intellectuals coming over with a lot of things.

"Why are you only coming back now, don't you know how to be punctual?" Hao Jiandang was already very popular, and he was even more unhappy when he saw a few female intellectuals smiling.

Hao Jiandang suddenly questioned a few female intellectuals, but they were very embarrassed after listening to Hao Jiandan's words, and one of the female intellectuals, Fang Yuanyuan, said: "I'm sorry, we forgot the time because we didn't pay attention for a while."

Jiang Shengnan looked down on Fang Yuanyuan's low voice, she glared at Fang Yuanyuan with hatred, puffed out her cheeks, and said unhappily: "How can you blame us, we don't have a watch, it's normal to miss the time."

"Then you mean to blame us," Jiang Shengnan's dismissive tone was really infuriating.

Jiang Shengnan wanted to say something, but Fang Yuanyuan and Li Qing next to him grabbed the cuffs on both sides, and Li Qing played a round and said: "Shengnan, don't say it, we have to hurry up and go back, it won't be good if we are late."

In fact, Li Qing really didn't want to care about Jiang Shengnan, and she never spoke through her brain, but she was afraid that Jiang Shengnan would offend the male intellectuals, you must know that they had bought a lot of things, and after such a long journey, Li Qing also counted on the male intellectuals to help mention it.

Then, Li Qing said to the male intellectual: "I'm sorry, this is the last time."

Li Qing is a delicate little girl, and she speaks softly and softly, Hao Jiandang looked at it, forget it, he is a big man and doesn't care about women.

After that, the group just went back.

......

After another day of work and dinner, Sun Lian quietly walked out of the Educated Youth Institute while everyone was not paying attention.

Avoiding the crowd, Sun Lian walked towards the bud rice field, now the bud rice has grown taller than a person, as soon as Sun Lian entered, it was like a fish in the water, and it disappeared immediately.

Walking to the center of the ground, a figure rushed out and hugged Sun Lian from behind, and said softly: "Lian'er, I want to kill you."

When Sun Lian heard this voice, disgust flashed in her eyes, the expression on her face was ugly, but her voice was very delicate, "I miss you too."

Liao Shu pulled the corners of his mouth and laughed, obviously Sun Lian's words made him very happy, the warm fragrance nephrite was in his arms, and his daughter Xiang hooked