21

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Life in 1967>Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 20Next Chapter: Chapter 22

"Xiao Yi, my mother doesn't want to, but my mother really can't help it, Baoguo's health is too poor, your Uncle Yang is really reluctant to let him..."

"So it's time for me to go, who called me a foreigner, right?" Qin Yi interrupted his mother's words and said directly.

Zheng Xiu was choked by her son's words, and she said a little: "This is what we owe you Uncle Yang."

Qin Yi closed his eyes, although he already knew what his mother was, but if he came again, he still wanted to give his mother a chance, and as a result... Don't talk about it.

After being silent for a while, Qin Yi made a decision in his heart, and said, "I agreed, but from now on, I don't owe Uncle Yang any more." "From now on, it is he Yang Yuanchao who owes me the Qin family.

As soon as Zheng Xiu heard Qin Yi agree, she immediately curled the corners of her mouth, but then she pressed it down again, trying to pretend to be sad.

Qin Yi looked at her mother very carefully this time, of course she didn't miss her expression, Even now, Qin Yi still couldn't understand what her mother was thinking? actually pit his own son for the sake of his beloved man.

While she was happy that her stepson didn't have to suffer, did she forget that it was her own son who had to suffer?

His heart was cold, Qin Yi didn't want to say anything anymore, but this time, he would never give up what he deserved.

"Mother, they all say that the countryside is very bitter, and it will definitely cost me a lot of money to go there, so give me the money that my father left me first!"

Zheng Xiu's original joy froze immediately, and she stammered a little: "Xiaoyi, it's not safe for you to hold so much money on you, or after you go to the countryside, your mother will send it to you every month."

Qin Yi smiled coldly in his heart when he heard this, heh! Leave it and send it away! Although he had long known his mother's temperament, Qin Yi's heart was still colder.

Sure enough, in his mother's eyes, the beloved man and his man's family are treasures, and his own son is grass.

And he used to be a fool, obviously his father had already confessed to be careful of his mother, but he still believed her stupidly, and gave him all the money that his father left for him, as a result... Don't talk about it.

If Qin Yi arrives in the next life, he will understand that his mother Zheng Xiu is a typical "love brain".

"Mother, I'm eighteen years old, how can I not manage money well, and I have to pay for postage to send money, which is time-consuming and a waste of money..."

Zheng Xiu is full of reluctance, she hasn't gone to work all these years, she doesn't have any money in her hand, in order to please her stepson and stepdaughter on weekdays, Zheng Xiu took money out of that money and used it, although the family given by Yang Yuanchao came back, but if she really gave it, then she would have no money in her hands, and it would definitely be inconvenient to use the money in the future.

Although he was not happy, Zheng Xiu didn't dare to say it openly, after all, the money was said to be kept for Qin Yi at the beginning, but now if he wants to say that he will not give it, at this juncture, Zheng Xiu is inevitably afraid that Qin Yi will have another incident, and it will not be good if he refuses to go to the countryside.