34

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Life in 1967>Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 33Next Chapter: Chapter 35

It was almost seven or eight days later that Ji Mingzhu understood the whole story of Ji Mingqing's ascent to the mountain, and this incident touched Ji Mingzhu a lot.

In the past, Ji Mingzhu always felt that money! It's enough, so even if she had a farm, she didn't use the food on the farm very much to make money after the initial crisis.

But now, Ji Mingzhu suddenly felt, people! It's better to have money, or power.

After all, money is not everything, but no money is everything.

As for the right thing, Ji Mingzhu has no choice, she has self-knowledge, just her little paragraph, to play with power, it is estimated that she can be swallowed alive by life.

Ji Mingzhu decided to hurry up and make money, and if there were any precious medicinal materials such as ginseng gastrodia, he would buy them, and if he really couldn't buy them, Ji Mingzhu decided to grow them himself.

It's just a pity that even if Ji Mingzhu grows ginseng right now, he can't help the third grandmother, although the farm spiritual spring can speed up the growth of plants, but even if the spiritual spring is irrigated enough every day, the number of days of plant growth is only five to one compared with that without irrigation.

That is, if Ji Mingzhu irrigates the ginseng spring every day, the ginseng that has been raised for one year is only five years, although this effect is actually against the sky, but it is a pity that the life of the third grandmother is only half a year at most, even if it can barely be delayed for a year, it will be too late at that time.

Sometimes Ji Mingzhu also feels that her luck is too bad, otherwise she has heard that other members of the club have dug ginseng in the mountains a few years ago, so why has she never seen a single ginseng leaf in Nanshan, an inaccessible place.

In the evening, Ji Mingzhu finally entered the farm again after a few months.

The farm is still the same, and the experience and gold for upgrading are already enough, but because there is no energy source that can replace the crystal nucleus, it is still level 1.

The corn planted in the field was ripe, Ji Mingzhu went to the farm house, opened the operating table, harvested all the corn, and planted rice.

If she wants to make money, Ji Mingzhu has no other way than to sell food, so she came to open the warehouse tonight to check her belongings.

Since last year, Ji Mingzhu has only planted corn on the farm, and she thinks that she doesn't exchange grain for money, and if she only grows corn, she will only occupy a warehouse, and she can save a lot of gold coins by renting a warehouse.

Now there are more than 20,000 catties of corn in the warehouse, even if it is sold for a dime a catty, there are more than 2,000 yuan, as for other nuts and vegetables, there are not much, Ji Mingzhu is going to keep it for himself.

More than 20,000 catties of corn, just by selling it by yourself, I don't know when I want to sell it, and it is easy to be found when there are many times.

Ji Mingzhu was a little worried, how to sell the grain safely.

......

"Mingzhu," listening to the voice, he knew that Qin Yi was here.