25

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Life in 1967>Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 24Next Chapter: Chapter 26

"Qin Zeyang, someone has sent you something," After the old cow who was the janitor of the Northwest Farm said this, he carried the things into Qin Zeyang's place.

The place where Qin Zeyang lives is very dilapidated, and the house made of wood, even if it is covered with a layer of mud, there is a cold wind constantly pouring in inside.

When you open the door, you can see that there is a kang in the room, and there is only a thin quilt on the kang, and the pillow is made of straw.

There's only a small table where the rice is cooked, and there's no spark in it, and there's only a half-sized clay pot and a bowl with an opening.

And every time I see this situation and think of what kind of university teacher I live here, Lao Niu will always be secretly proud in my heart.

What about a literate person, in the end, he is not as good as a janitor.

Qin Zeyang had just come back from labor reform, and was sitting on the kang to rest for a while, when he saw Lao Niu coming in, he didn't lift his eyelids, and said, "Lao Niu, you are mistaken!" There's no one in my family, so somebody will send me something.

"Then I know? Anyway, the postman said that it was your courier, a big package, and a little weight, "After saying that, the old cow put the things on the ground.

It's really his own, Qin Zeyang was surprised, he was already a lonely man with no father and no mother, and his only son had already broken off the relationship, who else would think of him, and even risked sending him something.

"Have you seen it?" Qin Zeyang and the others who were sent down were firmly watched, and the things sent in from outside had to be checked.

"Of course I've seen it, and without the captain of the field, how dare I bring it in?" Lao Niu is obedient to the field manager, and whoever calls him the job is in the hands of the field manager.

Although a person who watches the door only has a salary of only a few yuan a month, for Lao Niu, he has a salary of several yuan every month if he does not blow the wind or rain, which is simply a great thing, just like picking up money for nothing, so he must listen to the words of the field manager and keep his job.

"Then thank you, old cow."

"Thank you? If you want to say, you cultural people are just too polite. After speaking, Lao Niu left, although he really wanted to see what Qin Zeyang received? But work is the most important thing, so he can only regret leaving.

After the old cow disappeared, Qin Zeyang immediately closed the broken door, and then began to rummage things.

Qin Zeyang didn't care about the others, the first thing he read was the letter, and when he saw the familiar words on the envelope, Qin Zeyang's excited hands were shaking.

He didn't expect it, he really didn't expect that it was really Qin Yi who sent something over, he originally thought that Qin Yi hated him, after all, he was the one who caused Qin Yi.

That's not right! After being excited, Qin Zeyang remembered that he had never given Qin Yi an address, so how did Qin Yi know where he was?

I don't understand, Qin Zeyang decided to read the letter and then say, the first page at the beginning is written on the beloved father, from the beginning of this sentence, I know that the son does not blame him.