8

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Life in 1967>Chapter 8 Mushroom Picking

Chapter 8 Mushroom Picking

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 7 Self-Reserved LandNext Chapter..Chapter 9 Pickles

Time slipped by quickly, and it felt like June.

Last night, the light rain fell all night, Ji Mingzhu slept well with the sound of rain, and was in a good mood when he woke up in the morning.

Because it rained last night, there is no need to water the crops today, and June is the season for growing mushrooms, and it rained again last night, so there must be a lot of mushrooms on the mountain today.

Mushrooms are mountain treasures, both nutritious and delicious, and they can also be dried and eaten when there is no vegetables in winter, Ji Mingzhu has long wanted to find mushrooms, and now that she has time, she will naturally not let go.

ate breakfast early, and burned bud rice crackers as dry food, and explained that Ji Ming'an stayed at home obediently, and Ji Mingzhu went to the mountain with the basket.

There are many people who have the same idea as Ji Mingzhu, and on the road alone, Ji Mingzhu has met many people.

Whenever she meets someone, Ji Mingzhu will always greet people, Ji Mingzhu's popularity is not good or bad, many people also respond to her, of course, many people ignore her.

Those who are willing to respond to Ji Mingzhu are almost all old people, and those who ignore Ji Mingzhu are naturally young people.

The reason for this phenomenon is also because of Ji Mingzhu's face, Ji's father and Ji's mother have grown well in this life, and Ji Mingzhu has inherited the two of them, which is naturally not bad.

In the past, Ji Mingzhu was not tall and her face was yellow because of malnutrition, so there were still a few girls in the team who could compare to her.

But now, after a few months of recuperation in Lingquan, Ji Mingzhu's health has improved a lot, his body has improved, Ji Mingzhu's face has become ruddy and fair, his hair is black and shiny, and even his eyes are much more enlightened.

One white covers three ugliness, Ji Mingzhu used to be very white, but now it has become whiter, plus she is taller, and she has grown up, so she naturally surpasses the little girls in the team.

Everyone is jealous, and the little girl is even worse, fortunately, a group of fifteen or sixteen-year-old girls have no means at all, all they can do is isolate Ji Mingzhu.

If it was a small means of isolating Ji Mingzhu, she might still be sad, but now that she has the memories of her previous life, she feels that the current situation is just right, after all, she has a lot of secrets, and it is not suitable for having girlfriends.

There are really a lot of people today, and not long after Ji Mingzhu went up the mountain, he met several people.

The environment of the Ansan brigade is very suitable for the growth of mushrooms, but no matter how suitable it is, no matter how many mushrooms grow, it is not enough for the whole village.

After thinking about it, Ji Mingzhu simply changed his route and walked towards Nanshan, which was relatively far away.

Namsan Mountain is not only far away from the Ansan brigade, but it is also very steep, and it can be said that it is close to the middle of the mountain, and it is said that people often hear wolf howls, so basically no one dares to go.