22

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Life in 1967>Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 21Next Chapter: Chapter 23

Ten educated youths, The house built before was definitely not enough to live in, so Ji Sanzhuan asked someone to build an additional one next to it.

Of course, it's not that Ji Sanzhuan doesn't want to build more, but a house needs a lot of wood to make beams, and a lot of straws to make the roof, you must know that the wood on the mountain can't be cut casually, and Ji Sanzhuo is reluctant, so he simply built one less.

Anyway, every house in the brigade is a house where several people live, and the peasants can live there, and the educated youths will definitely be able to live too.

has had an experience, Ji Sanzhuo already knows, this group of educated youth! You just can't be too nice to them, and the more nice they are, the more they kick their nose in the face.

Either the east wind overpowers the west wind, or the west wind overpowers the east wind, and Ji Sanzhuo is ready to do the east wind and suppress the west wind well.

......

In the past, the educated youths who volunteered to go to the countryside would be dissatisfied when they saw the houses prepared by the Ansan brigade, but now this group of educated youths who are forced to go to the countryside are naturally even more dissatisfied.

Hao Jiandang is the best family in a group of educated youths, and when he saw the house, he complained: "There are so many of us, how can we give a house the size of a palm, it's really a bully." The

others were not used to this environment, and when they heard Hao Jiandan's words, several began to complain.

Qin Yi saw that this group of people was getting more and more disagreeable, and he was a little helpless, didn't they know what it meant that "people have to bow their heads under the eaves", and they were talking so arrogantly, not afraid that the villagers would know about wearing small shoes for a group of people!

But before Qin Yi could speak, Jiang Shengnan jumped out and said, "Isn't the chairman arranging for us to go to the countryside just so that we can accept the re-education of the poor and middle peasants?" The harsh environment is just a good exercise for people!

Yes, as soon as Jiang Shengnan said this, others dared to say anything.

Even some smart people immediately changed their words, saying that Jiang Shengnan was right.

At this time, Qin Jianshu also came back, although everyone came from all over the world, but after all, they were all educated youths, and Qin Jianshu was still closer to the educated youth than Qin Jianshu, so Qin Jianshu was still very welcome to everyone.

And Ji Sanzhuan also said that as an old educated youth, it is best for him to take care of the new educated youth, Qin Jianshu doesn't really want to take care of the educated youth, but he can still do it if he mentions more.

"Hello everyone, my name is Qin Jianshu, next to me are Zhao Shuwen, Qian Shufen and Sun Lian, we are all educated youths in the previous year, we have been rooted in the Ansan Brigade for a year, and we have a good understanding of the surrounding environment, if you want to know anything, you can ask, by the way, have you eaten?"

After Qin Jianshu introduced himself, the new educated youth also began to introduce, as for whether to eat, hehe! Just listen to the ringing in the stomachs of the people.