62

"How did you do so much?" Sitting on the table, looking at the dishes on the table, Qin Zeyang felt that this was too rich.

"Dad is back today, I want to pick you up and wash the dust, so naturally I want to make a little more abundant." This is what Ji Mingzhu said.

Qin Ze didn't speak, but kept putting vegetables in Qin Zeyang's bowl.

Seeing that the dishes in the bowl were full, Qin Zeyang hurriedly stopped Qin Yi, "Okay, Xiao Yi, dad is not without hands, I'll come by myself."

Qin Yi stopped after hearing this, he was actually just worried that his father would not be able to let go.

This meal was the best meal he had since Qin Zeyang was sent to labor reform, and it was also the happiest meal he had eaten.

But Qin Zeyang actually didn't eat much, not that he didn't want to eat, but Qin Zeyang was very good at self-cultivation, he knew that the food he ate all year round was not only rough, but also had no oil and water, and his stomach had already changed.

If he eats a lot today, his stomach will definitely not be able to stand it, and the days to come will be long, and the days to come will definitely be better.

And what Qin Zeyang has to do now is to take good care of his body, he has persisted for so many years, and finally waited for the joy of family, he still wants to enjoy the filial life of his children and grandchildren for a few more years, but he can't be defeated by physical problems.

At night, wearing new clothes and lying on the soft bed, Qin Zeyang sighed that he had finally come to the end of his bitterness.

For so many years, Qin Zeyang had already formed a biological clock in the Northwest Farm, and he couldn't sleep at about six o'clock in the morning.

Since he couldn't sleep, Qin Zeyang got up and moved around, and made breakfast by the way.

Like cooking, Qin Zeyang didn't know anything before, his family has been passed down for three generations, Qin Zeyang has been held in the palm of his hand by his parents since he was a child, and he held it in his mouth, how could they let Qin Zeyang get his hands on such a thing as housework.

Not to mention that the gentleman was far away from the kitchen, in that era, there were not many men who could cook, let alone Qin Zeyang, who was regarded by his parents as the only seedling.

When he finally grew up, his parents married him a daughter-in-law again, and everything in the family was controlled by a daughter-in-law.

However, it is no wonder that his family loves Qin Zeyang, because even though Qin Zeyang has always been spoiled and grew up, he has never been crooked, but smart and clever, he was admitted to university, and he worked hard to stay in school to become a history professor.

If it weren't for that sport, Qin Zeyang would have been his professor all the time, and he would have lived a proud life.

It's just that everything came to naught in that movement, and Qin Zeyang has also changed from a cultural person who can't do anything except reading for more than ten years to an old farmer who can basically get started with everything.

Qin Zeyang also learned to cook from these years, if you don't do it, you can't do it! When someone makes the big pot of rice, after the big pot of rice is dissolved, Qin Zeyang will not know how to do it and must learn, because if he doesn't learn, he will starve to death.

People are forced out, in this case, in order to live, Qin Zeyang can learn everything, but his talent for cooking is not high, and the taste is average, so today he only cooked porridge, and fried buns were bought from a state-run restaurant.