57

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Life in 1967>Chapter 57

Chapter 57

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 56Next Chapter: Chapter 59

On the train, the only thing Ji Mingzhu felt was two words - crowded.

They didn't buy a sleeper, they only bought a ticket, and they got on the train! It's crowded, and some people just buy a ticket, but they take two or three children on the bus, and they can't sit in their own place, so they go to sit in someone else's.

There was also a pile of luggage, so piled up that there was no place to put your feet.

There is also the smell of sweat, the smell of feet, the smell of motion sickness, all kinds of smells mixed together, even if the window is open, it will not help, and Ji Mingzhu and them will be tortured, When they finally get out of the car, let alone adults, even the energetic moon can't stand it, and people have become out of energy.

Breathing in the fresh air, Ji Mingan couldn't help but say, "Finally alive again."

Ji Mingzhu also said, "Yes! If I don't do it again, I feel like I'm going to be wasted, "It's not easy to sit on a hard seat, and if you sit for a few days, your back pain will be light."

Ji Mingzhu and they still have the little moon, and the three-year-old child has dozens of pounds, even if the three of them take turns to hug the moon, they can't stand it, because they have been sitting and maintaining a movement for a long time, and when they get to the back, Ji Mingzhu's hands and feet are numb.

Ji Mingzhu and they arrived in Kyoto in the afternoon, and the train station was full of people, very lively, because Ji Mingzhu came in advance, and the school had not arranged for someone to pick them up, so they had to go by themselves.

The temperature in Kyoto is still low now, although they have worn thick clothes, Ji Mingzhu and they still feel cold hands and feet, afraid of the cold moon, Ji Mingzhu also wrapped her in her cotton clothes, and even the little face of the moon did not show her much.

The smell of food came from the air, Ji Mingzhu and the others carried their luggage to the corner of the wall and put it away, Qin Yi said: "Mingzhu, Ming'an, you wait here, I'll go buy something to eat and come back."

Kyoto was still too cold, and the breath exhaled from his mouth was full of white mist, so Qin Yi wanted to buy some hot food and let Ji Mingzhu eat it, warm up and warm his body.

"Why don't we go to the guest house first? We don't know each other well in Kyoto, so what if we haven't found a guest house after dark? Although it's still early, but the place is not familiar, Ji Mingzhu is worried that he can't find a place to delay time.

"It's okay," Qin Yi said with a smile, "You forgot, I grew up in Kyoto, and I'm very familiar with the surroundings, what are you afraid of?" "Although Qin Yi hasn't come back for seven or eight years, the changes in Kyoto over the years haven't been too big, so Qin Yi has calculated very clearly in his heart that he won't waste time.

After finishing speaking, Qin Yi was about to leave, but Xiao Yue wanted to go with Qin Yi, and reached out for Qin Yi to hug him.

Although she is not in good spirits, Xiaoyue still wants to follow her father to see everywhere, she has been in the countryside before, she has never seen anything, and now she is like a dirt bun entering the city, and she wants to see everywhere.

The key thing is that Dad went to buy food, he always loved himself, and the smart little moon thought that if he followed his father, he could choose what he wanted to eat.