59

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Life in 1967>Chapter 59

Chapter 59

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 58Next Chapter..Chapter 59

Stepping into this familiar place again, Qin Yi's heart was undoubtedly complicated, after all, here, he had lived a hard life that he had never lived before, he had seen three hundred and sixty kinds of people, and... has also changed from a child with a mother to a child without a mother.

Qin Yi has lived here for several years, and many neighbors still remember him, and along the way, people greeted Qin Yi from time to time.

"This is Qin Yi! The long has changed.

"Tall, strong."

"Uncle Zhang is good!"

"Good!"

"Yo, you're Xiao Yi! It's changed a lot, and it's back?

"Well, hello Aunt Qiu, I'm back."

"Xiao Yi is back with his daughter-in-law and children?"

"Yes! I brought my daughter and daughter-in-law to meet my mother.

"Xiao Yi was admitted to college!" Aunt Qiu looked curious, but the tone in her mouth was very sure, after all, Qin Yi went to the countryside, and now he can come back, there is no other reason than to be admitted to university.

Of course, it is also possible that the family is trying to get back the educated youth who went to the countryside, but will the Yang family find a relationship to get Qin Yi, the stepson, back? It's impossible to think about.

"My daughter-in-law and I were both admitted to Huaqing University," this news will be known sooner or later, so Qin Yi didn't hide it.

"My God, Xiao Yi, you are too powerful, your daughter-in-law is also a good one," This is Huaqing University, after graduation, the state will directly assign jobs, and the position is not low, at least it is a third-level worker, it seems that Qin Yi can get ahead.

Thinking of this, Aunt Qiu looked envious, if there were two college students in her family, how nice it would be!

After separating from Aunt Qiu, soon, Qin Yi took Ji Mingzhu to Yang's house.

The Yang family went to work, and when Qin Yi arrived, Zheng Xiu was the only one at home, and she was still holding a one- or two-year-old child in her arms, which should be Yang Baoguo's.

"Mother, I'm back," Seeing Zheng Xiu, Qin Yi took the lead in calling out to his mother, and then he put down the things in his hand.

When he came back, he naturally couldn't come back empty-handed, Qin Yi bought very expensive things, good cigarettes and wine, and brought Zheng Xiu a set of clothes.

"Xiao Yi, why are you back?" When he saw Qin Yi, Zheng Xiu's first sentence didn't ask Qin Yi if he was okay? Instead, he asked why Qin Yi came back?

Hearing Zheng Xiu's words, the haze in Qin Yi's eyes flashed, and he said angrily: "I was admitted to university, so I can naturally come back," Immediately, Qin Yi pulled Ji Mingzhu and Zheng Xiu to introduce: "

Mother, this is my lover Ji Mingzhu, and my daughter Qin Yue."

Ji Mingzhu didn't like Zheng Xiu in her heart, but because she was Qin Yi's mother, she still smiled on her face, she called "Mother" softly, and then taught the moon to call Zheng Xiu "Grandma."

Knowing Ji Mingzhu's name, Zheng Xiu darkened her face, because she knew that Ji Mingzhu was a countryman, although she didn't like Qin Yi's son, but when her son married a countryman, Zheng Xiu felt ashamed.