Ceremony On Flames-2

Let's look at the orientation that was happening at the same time.

A smaller boy with red hair and bluish-grey eyes looked though the crowd of students with a sceptical eye.

"We are done with orientation and dorm assignments? All right, new students-let me be clear." he started with a glare at the freshmen. "At Heartslabyul House, I'm the law. Break the rules, and it's off with your head." Some students stepped back and others looked at the Heartslabyul freshmen with worry.

Another one with brown hair, tan skin and lion ears just yawned at the scene. "Well, that ceremony was as boring as ever." He stood up and dragged himself to the door while saying "If you're in Savanaclaw House, follow me. Or don't, would be even better for me..." he mumbled the last part for no one to hear.

"New students! Allow me to be the first one to congratulate you on your achievement." This one however had glasses and light grey hair which complimented his facial features. "As the dorm leader of Octavinelle House, I'm honored to have the opportunity to support you in what I hope will be a fulfilling campus experience." He fairly talks in a high manner and the smile on his face shows pure business.

"Hey, does anyone know where the headmage went? He disappeared midway through the ceremony..." A tall male with blond hair and a hand-sized mirror in hand asked around. He was looking at his profile and was certainly attractive.

"Some headmage he is." Another voice rang through the room. It wasn't even a person, instead a tablet was seen. But the voice was rather deep, assuming he is a male too. Actually everyone here is a male. Was that just a coincidence?

"Maybe he had a tummyache?" A cute looking boy thought out loud. He has red eyes and white hair.

"I most certainly did not!" The headmaster barged through the doors with the raccoon and the girl in tow.

Men. No women? No. No no no. I'm no uwu Y/n in a Wattpad ff. GET ME OUT OF HERE

"Ah, speak of the devil." The red haired boy commented.

"If you must know, I was searching for the new student who'd failed to show up for orientation." The headmage turned back to Y/n motioned for her to step forward. "You are the only one who has yet to be assigned a dorm. Step up to the Dark Mirror, and be quick about it. I'll watch your raccoon."

"Grrrrr!"

Really? Infront of everyone? Are you kidding me? It's bad enough to go to school but now I even have to embarrass myself? Wow.

The girl walked with her head shrunken back in her hood to the Mirror and stopped infront of it. "State your name."

Talking Mirror? Damn. Shouldn't amaze me after seeing a talking raccoon.

"Y/n L/n."

Were you even supposed to say your last name?! HELP

"Y/n...
The nature of your soul is...

...

...unclear to me."

See how special I am.

"Pardon?" The headmage as well as everyone else to turned to the event happening infront of them.

"I sense no magical power from this one. Soundless. Colourless. Shapeless. Utterly vacant." The Dark Mirror said which gained a frown from the headmage and many shocked faces under the crowd. "Therefore, no dorm would be appropriate."

That's a way to tell me I'm unimportant.

"Are you suggesting that the black carriage went to receive a person that cannot even use magic? But that is absurd! The student selection process has not erred once in its century of existence!" Crowley said walking nervously back and fourth with a frown. He looked stressed at that information.