Groundskeeper-20

Knocking could be heard from outside of Crewel's classroom.

"Come in."

Y/n entered and closed the door again. She wasn't sure why he wanted to see her after class, but she certainly has nothing against it.

Isn't dating a student considered illegal?

"You wanted to see me, si- I mean, Master Crewel?" It was embarrassing calling a teacher "Master", but he wanted it, so he gets it, even if Y/n wanted to die from the embarrassment.

"Ah, Y/n. Yes, indeed." Crewel walked over the girl and looked down at her. "I have something to show you, tell me if I should change anything. Size or material and so on." He walked back to his table and came back to her with, what looked to be an uniform, for a woman.

Oh, I thought-

"Is there anything you don't like?" Y/n snapped back to reality and put a hand on the uniform. The material was silky and very comfortable to the touch. A good thing is also that it didn't have a skirt, instead it had a pair of leggings.

"It's feels comfortable... May I try it on?"

Crewel smiled and nodded. "Of course, it is yours, anyway."

Fuck. Where tf can I even try this on...

"Ah, yes. If you're comfortable enough you can try it here, I will close my eyes and turn around." Y/n's question was answered. Though it was weird changing in the same room as a teacher and what if anyone is gonna walk inside the classroom? The girl didn't want to be rude and just nodded, with that Crewel turned around with closed eyes.

Fuck, dude. Fr living the Wattpad Y/n life. Though I'm not gonna flirt with my teacher, that shi embarrassing as fuck.

As Y/n was done changing, Crewel turned back to her and waited for a comment. Y/n was actually surprised by how it fitted her. It wasn't too tight and it felt even better than she imagined. The uniform went over her butt so no one could stare at that cake for too long. She smiled at herself.

"It fits perfectly! Where did you get this, Master Crewel?"

"I made it myself." And there we have the embarrassment again. How did he know her... breast size? Any size actually. Though she was very thankful that she finally got an uniform. The ceremony clothing was starting to smell really badly. "It has some pockets big enough for a phone and other things. The material is very airy so you won't immediately start to sweat and also purely organic." That is really impressive. Does he have that much money?

"Thank you so much, Master Crewel! It's perfect, but wasn't that a bit too expensive?"

"Dear, you have no idea how much I get paid to keep up with your shenanigans in my classroom.", he said blankly which caused Y/n to sweatdrop. "By any means, I'm also quite thankful. This is the first time I tried to make an uniform for a woman like yourself, so I am very happy you like it. A sports uniform is also on the way. When I have finished, I will bring it to your dorm."

Y/n once again thanked him and picked up her clothes from the floor. Crewel and Y/n said their goodbyes and patted ways. After the girl put her clothes back to her dorm she immediately searched for Grim and the others.

"Whoa, there really are a ton of chestnuts just layin' around. I'm gonna be livin' large on chestnut tarts! Mmm! Let'sget grabbin'-" As Grim was about to pick one up, he let go of it and let out a scream. "YOWCH! Myah! The chestnut spines really pricked my paws!"

"I don't think we can do this with our bare hands. And we need something to put them in, too.", Deuce said.

"Maybe we can find some supplies at the botanical garden?", Ace suggested.