Dwarfs' Mine-10

Ace, Deuce, Grim and Y/n were standing infront of the Dark Mirror once again. The raccoon was seated on the girl's shoulder and still looked a bit confused from everything around him. Ace groaned while Deuce had a determined expression.

"Maaan... How did I end up in this mess? I swear, I have the worst luck." The orange head was already ready to go back to his dorm and do nothing for the rest of the day.

The navy blue haired one instead telling him to suck it up. "We don't have time to complain. Let's go. Dark Mirror! Take us to the Dwarfs' Mine!"

In an instant they were transported to what seemed to be the Dwarfs' Mine. It lays in a forest and there was even a small house and a river flowing in front of it.

"So, this is the Dwarfs' Mine... Long ago, this mine was flush with magestones.", Deuce explained.

"Urgh... Who knows what lurks in there now?" Grim was a bit uncomfortable with the eerie look the forest gave off.

Almighty Grim being a pussy is funny for no reason. I thought he was raised in there ngl.

"Look, I can see a house. Let's see what the people there have to say." Ace was pointing at the small house Y/n saw BEFORE him. As they were walking over a small bridge, that was built over the river, Y/n looked around the forest. It was quiet and there were no lights shining from inside the house.

Ace opened the door looked around the room. It was way too small for normal humans, so Y/n's question was answered.

Looks like this really is from Snow white and it's been abandoned for quite some time.

It really has considering there were spider webs in all corners and furnitures all over the room.

"Hellooo? Is anybody home...? Must be empty. It looks like it's been abandoned." Deuce was the first to make a move and looked around the place.

Grim also jumped off the girl's shoulder and was instantly caught in a spider web. "Bwah! I got a spider web on my face! Ptchoo! Ptchoo!" His paws tried to grab the web that covered his face and closed his eyes in the process.

"Look how tiny these desks and chairs are. Did children live here?" Ace also got a good look around the place. He stopped at the table with the stools and counted. "One, two... Seven! It's like a clown car in here."

"Not children, but dwarfs. Kinda crazy a place like Dwarfs' Mine got dwarfs, eh?" Y/n sarcastically said to Ace that blushed in embarrassment at his own mistake. But again, he wondered if you'd ever been here, even though that couldn't be possible. But you looked at place with familiarity, just what were you hiding?

"When the mine was flourishing, this house must have been a lively place.", Deuce said.

Ace turned to the door and started walked in its direction. "Well, this isn't getting us anywhere. If we're gonna find a magestone, it'll be inside the mine. Let's head inside and take a look."

All of them were now standing infront of a dark entrance to a cave. A tree was growing over it.

"What, you wanna go inside THERE? It's pitch black!" Grim pointed a paw at the black entrance.

Ace held a smug smirk on his lips as he was about to make fun of the raccoon again. "What, are you scared of the dark? Pathetic."

Like your insults.

"Myah?! I'm not scared of anything! I'm taking the lead. You all follow me!" And with that they dissappeared into the cave.

Inside were rails of, what you think, from wagons to transport the stones. There were also plently of them inside the walls. Was it a specific one they needed, did they even know what this stone looks like?