Tart Thief-15

"Shut up. You are worthless."

"But I didn't do anything..."

"Why can't you be useful for once?"

"What do you mean-"

"You're so egoistic. No wonder they talk about you like that."

"But, I didn't do anything-"

"DID YOU EVER MAKE ANYTHING RIGHT IN YOUR LIFE?!"

"I-I don't know... What are you even talking about...?"

"Don't act so innocent. I know what you did."

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!"

"FUCK!" Y/n got woken up by a heavy knocking at their door. She tried to even her breathing with her eyes closed. Grim also got startled and heard the knocking at the door. Though, he was too tired to look who it was.

"Myaaah... Hey Y/n... I know it's the middle of the night, but I think we've got a visitor. Maybe it's those pesky ghosts again? They just don't know when to quit.", Grim yawned.

Still feeling drowsy, Y/n sighed and  rubbed her eyes. Her and Grim forced themselves out of their shared bed and went to the door.

"It's me, Ace! Just let me in, all right?"

At the doorstep stood the orange haired male with an all too familiar collar around his neck.

"Ace? It's the middle of the night! B-bwah! That collar!" Grim pointed at the heart shaped object around Ace' neck.

"I can't go back to Heartslabyul House. I'm joining your dorm. For good.", he said and casually entered their home.

"Myah?! Come again?!"

Once they calmed down and found a seat in the dirty lounge of Ramshackle, Ace started telling them what he did to get that collar.

"I'd recognize that collar anywhere. It's that same one that psycho stuck on me at orientation!", Grim said.

For good reason. Raccoon almost burned down someone's ass. Even though that white haired one was cute af.

"What'd you do to get shackled with that?"

"I ate a tart."

"..."

"..."

"...and?"

"Yeah, that's it! That's all I did! I was a little hungry, see, so I went down to the dorm kitchen and found some tarts in the fridge. Three whole tarts! Big ones, too!", Ace explained. And that's where a flashback starts.

We see Ace walking into the dorm's kitchen while talking to himself. (same)

"Man, I'm still tired from our hangout. Even though it was kinda nice... Anyways, I missed dinner and now I'm starving! Got anything for me, fridge?" Ace opened the fridge and found 3 big tarts. "Whoa, score! Tarts! Those look amazing! And plenty to go around, too! No one would notice if I snagged one teeeeeensy little slice, right? Right. Of course not." So he began eating while not noticing the small steps that neared him. The figure standing unimpressed behind him. "Mmpf... SO good! I'm in pastry paradise right now!"

A voice, which turned out to be non other than Riddle's, Heartslabyul's Houswarden, was heard from behind. "Of course, they're good. Trey made them. His tarts are always exceptional."

"Yeah, but I mean... These are CRAZY good! Like, he could sell those at- wait, Houswarden?!" Ace conversed a few seconds with him before realising who he was talking to.