Exposed-3

"OFF WITH YOUR HEAD" Riddle used magic, you figured. A heart-shaped collar appeared around Grim's neck.

"MYAH! What are you doing?!" Grim let out a scream and tried to loosen the collar that hindered him from breathing freely.

Riddle looked down at him with stern eyes. "The Queen of Heart's Rule 23: "One must never bring a cat to a formal affair." Your very presence here is a violation of order. You will vacate these premises immediately."

"But I ain't a cat either!", he tried to reason the red-head. Riddle however wasn't all too amused by this and didn't believe a word Grim said. "Don't try to collar me! I'll burn it right off!" Grim tried to use his fire again but nothing came out. "Huh...? Wh-What gives? My fire ain't workin'!" He was utterly confused, so were you. What did Riddle do to Grim? And what's with the collar?

"Until I deign to remove that collar, you won't be using any magic. You're naught but a pet cat now." Riddle explained.

Why is this kinda cool... but also uncomfortable to watch. How do you sleep with that? You tryna choke yourself to sleep?

"M-meoWHAT?! I ain't nobody's pet-NOTHING!" Grim tried to rip the collar off again but nothing changed.

"Oh, you've nothing to worry about there. I certainly have no interest in having you as a pet." the red-head said uninterested. "The collar will dissappear once you're off from campus."

Not Grim almost choking. The fuck is wrong with them.

Azul on the other hand was grinning in amusement. "Ha-HA! Good show as always, Riddle. Your signature spell locks down any magic. It's quite handy." The male now having a mischievous look on his face. "I've just GOT to have it-" He now realised what he said and quickly changed his sentence. "Ah, I mean, I've just got to have respect for it." 

While they all held a 'healthy' conversation you remembered you didn't even have a hood to hide your face. The boy with lion ears that noticed your weird behaviour earlier was now yawning in boredom again while looking at the others. You quickly tried to escape the situation, it would've worked too, but someone just had to ruin your chance.

"Hey! Thank you again for saving me!" The cute boy with white hair and red eyes charched at you and hugged you from your side. You looked away in  embarrassment and fear he will catch a glimpse of your face.

"Y-Yeah, sure. No problem." You patted his head, unsure of what else to do.

Crowley on the other hand was ready to scold you, for no fucking reason.

"Y/n! Was I not clear that you are expected to take responsibility for your familiar? Now discipline your-" You quickly interrupted him, raising your voice at the action. You still looked away with the boy clinging onto you.

"And was I not clear that THIS RACCOON AIN'T MY FAMILIAR?! I told you like 3 times!"

Tried at least.

"What's that? It isn't yours? Oh... is that so?" He put his fist to his mouth and cleared his throat. "Then I shall have it expelled from campus. I shall even spare it from being served as dinner." That last sentence was not necessary.

Aren't you kind?

"My, but I AM kind. ...Someone take this away, please." Crowley made a shooing motion with his hand.

Bitch.

"Nooooo! Let me goooo! You fools better remember my name! Cause I'm gonna go down in annals of magic history! Just you wait!", he said before being dragged away completely.