A Foolish Tyrant-24

"Well, this is going better than before." Deuce was panting from all the painting. Cater and his clones looked good as ever, they were probably used to all this by now.

"Looking good! Ooh, it's almost time! Okay, all you sexy body doubles, that's a wrap!" Y/n, Ace and Grim sighed and put their paintbrushes back on the ground. After what happened last time, Y/n found the idea of Grim not using his fire better than burning half of the bushes, so there he was now, painting with a paintbrush.

"Aye-aye, Cay-Cay!" The clones saluted before disappearing into thin air.

As they arrived at the party the first year's eyes widened. The tables were wrapped in a white cloth, cups and sweet treats decorated on it. Carpets were laid under the chairs and tables. The heartslabyul students were seated, but stood up when the red head arrived and walked around the place to inspect everything.

"All hail our leader, the red sovereign himself... Houswarden Riddle!"

"We salute you, Houswarden Riddle!"

"Hm. The garden roses are red, the tablecloths are white... This seems a proper unbirthday party, indeed." Riddle's chair was a tad bigger than the rest. The back of it shaped like a heart. "Is there a dormouse asleep in the teapot, as there should be?"

Trey stood next to Riddle's seat. The uniform the students were wearing was different than usually. Must be the dorm uniform. "Of course. And should it become necessary, we've prepared the jam to spread on his nose."

"Very good."

Cater, Grim, Ace, Deuce and Y/n stood a bit further away from Trey and Riddle. Grim looked astonished at the attire of the residents. "Myah! Those are some fancy duds!"

"These are Heartslabyul dorm clothes. Aren't they fierce? At the forefront of fashion and they look great on Magicam." Cater took out his pen and watched as Y/n stared at his houswarden. But not with a glare or a disgusted look, it was more like she was looking at a sad child. His brows furrowed for a second but quickly went back to his normal grinning face. "One of the Queen's rules mandates formal dress on party days. As a show of kindness from a beloved mentor, I'll help coordinate your outfits." At once the A-Deuce duo, Cater and Y/n wore the Heartslabyul dorm uniform. Grim only got a collar with the colours of the dorm.

"Whoa!"

"Lookin' sharp!"

"Myah! So cool!"

At last there was Y/n. Her outfit consisted of a rather similar suit as the boy's. A red rose was put into one of the chest pockets. The trousers not too loose but also not too tight. All of it coloured the same as the dorm uniform of Heartslabyul.

It took the guys a moment to process her new look. They weren't used to her being so dressed up. Though it does look nice. While others like Ace immediately looked away Cater straight up smirked and gave her a wink.

"Lookin' hot as always, baby."

WHY IS THIS BITCH ALWAYS FLIRTING?! SHIT GOT ME BLUSHING

"U-uh... Y/n... You... Uh. Yes." The only thing Deuce could say was this. He stuttered the whole time with wide eyes that seemed to look into her soul.

"After you guys are done staring at N/n, how about you, Ace, give Riddle the tart, ye?" That was actually the whole reason Y/n and Grim came. Well, Grim cause he wanted to see Ace fail miserably and Y/n cause she wanted to see Riddle.

"Before we begin the croquet tournament, let us make a toast. Does everyone have their teacup?" Within a second several teacups were raised in the air for Riddle to see. "On this most significantly unauspicious of days. I bid all in attendance... a very merry unbirthday!"