Apology-30

The garden was destroyed. Rose trees were torn out of the ground and the flowers scattered everywhere. In the middle of all this layd unconscious Riddle and Y/n. The girl's face was cut open on many parts, dried bl00d sticked to her neck and hands. Luckily nothing was broken. Then there was Riddle. His once ink-like appearance was gone and only the bl00dly nose Ace caused was still there.

Around the two stood Crowley, Cater, Trey, Ace, Deuce and Grim waiting for them to finally wake up.

Riddle's eyes opened first. The bluish-gray colour stared at them instead of the red. He gasped for air many times before calming down and looking around.

"He's back!"

"Well, it's about time... We were just about losin' our heads here - figure of speech, sorry - 'cause we thought you might never wake up!" Cater's hair was tousled and his uniform got dirty and ripped open. There were luckily no wounds. The rest of them didn't look any better though ( - Crowley).

"What in the world happened...?"

"Ah, Mr. Rosehearts appears to have gained consciousness. Excellent." Crowley was finally back from evacuating Heartslabyul, at the end of the fight he appeared, thus not having any wounds.

"Don't worry, Riddle. Just try to rest." Trey tried comforting the still confused red-head.

As Riddle was about to relax his eyes caught Y/n's hair and her eyes that were still closed shut. "Y/n!" Since the girl was almost next to him, he just leaned over her to check for any wounds or signs of waking up. "Come on, get up! Please!"

"Riddle, calm down! You're still exhausted! We'll take care of her, don't worry." Trey's words didn't reach the red-head as he was already checking if Y/n's heart was still beating. A sigh of relief left his lips as he heard her heartbeat.

"Why isn't she waking up?! Get up! Get up, please! Don't leave me again..." Riddle's head laid on her stomach, his newly formed tears dripping on her ripped uniform.

It was quiet for a second until a loud gasp for air erupted from Y/n. Riddle's head immediately raised up to her face, a smile formed on his lips until a groan came soon after.

"FUCK!"

"OWW!"

They accidentally bumped heads. Both of them rubbed their sore spots, trying to soothen the pain.

"Y/n, are you alright?! Do you have any wounds, does it hurt anywhere?" Y/n's brain was trying to get familiar with the voice.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine... Just a headache." Riddle gave a her a startling hug, surprising not only Y/n but the rest of the guys too.

Soon after she calmed down the others started surrounding her, asking if she was alright or if she needed anything.

"Nah, I'm fine, don't worry."

"Finally, it's over..." Deuce sighed in relief, except a few scratches he seemed fine.

"Well, yeah, since I was there. If it wasn't for me all of you would've been dead, anyway." No way Ace is trying to make him look like the star if it was Trey in reality. Look at him trying to get Y/n's attention.

I don't recall seeing your ass protecting anything or anyone other than yourself.

"Y/n..."

"Riddle." It was like a staring contest, who is the first to blink? "You can get off me now." The red-head only now realized the position he was in. What was he thinking towering over her like that, has he lost it completely? He hurriedly crawled off her and tried to hide his embarrassed face. "You know, it would be good moment to tell the rest of them how you really feel. Like you told - or showed - me."