Infirmary Meeting-8

Fuck... What happened? I only remember Ace and Grim arguing...

"Ah, it seems you woke up." There stood Crowley in front of her bed. "It's nothing serious, it was mainly the shock that got to your head." He was talking about Y/n passing out on the way to the infirmary.

The girl sat up from the bed she was laying on and looked around the room. "I see. Did anything happen while I was away?", she asked while looking at Crowley. "Or did someone get hurt?"

"There were luckily no other incidents like this. Even though the Queen of Hearts's statue was damaged. Grim and Trappola were punished with washing a hundred windows.", he explained. "Since there is nothing else to say, I will take my leave and get back to research." As if. As the bird was stepping to the closed door he turned around one last time and gave the girl a gentle smile.

He can smile like that? Nah... tf happened while I was in hell.

"Uh, headmage, am I allowed to help them with their punishment?" She was quick to ask a question, but Crowley was gone the second she blinked. With a sigh she stood up and was about to leave the room, when she suddenly heard a grunt from one of the other beds. She didn't see anyone before so the noise made her jump a little. Y/n went near the bed and saw a boy with light purple hair. Said boy awoke and immediately covered his hand from the light that shone directly into his eyes.

"Are you alright?" He looked at the person that was talking to him and his eyes widened. In front of him stood the only female in the school.

"Uh... Yes, I am. Thank you.", he answered while sitting up.

"What happened to you, you look a bit roughed up. Someone hurt you?" Y/n was quite curious about him, since he looked so... innocent? But she wasn't gonna judge.

But damn... He looks cute af.

"No, it's nothing. I will take my leave now." As the boy was about to stand he wobbled around and almost fell over. Looks like he was still dizzy. He let out a shriek and tried grabbing something to hold himself. Thanks to the girl's reflexes, she quickly took his hand and pulled him back on his feet.

"You alright?"

"Yeah... Everything is fine. Sorry for the inconvenience..."

"Nah it's alright, what's your name btw?" It was weird for her to talk to someone she didn't even know the name of. And he was cute af. "My name is Y/n."

The boy only now noticed how tall she actually was and looked up into her E/C eyes. "Epel Felmier, nice to meet you." She gave him a grin and put a hand on her hip.

Damn he's small. But like-

"I should go now." Without further incidents he walked out of the room and closed the door behind him, leaving the girl alone. Blinking at what just happened she turned to the door with a raised brow.

"Damn, okay. Leave me here alone, why don't you? But bro... he was so cute wtf." While she got ready to leave the room too, she heard quick steps from the outside of the room.

The steps belong to none other than Epel, who was running away before the girl could see him. He was leaving but than he heard Y/n and... listened to her talking to herself. His face was flushed red and he didn't dare look back, mumbling something under his breath.

Y/n then left the room and remembered the punishment Grim and Ace got. It wasn't her duty to help, but Grim tried protecting her, which she never thought would happen. Finding the two of them wasn't hard, because Ace was running down the steps and Grim behind him, screaming.

Bro. I just woke up, please no.

She exhaled softly and stretched her arms and legs before running after them.