Freshmen Quarrel-6

Y/n and Grim were sprawled out on the mattress in the 'bedroom'. It was as dirty and disgusting as the other rooms, but the two of them were way too tired to clean the room after the battle.

The ghosts visited them early in the morning, reminding them of their duties as janitors. "Hee hee hee... Aren't the two of you supposed to be off cleaning the school today?" Ghost A was the one who woke them up.

Grim turned to the other side and hugged his body from the cold. "Mmmmm... Nngh... Five more minutes, Ma..." It seems as Grim was used to his mother waking him up in the morning. Sadly enough she wasn't here to discipline her son.

"Go ahead, sleep the day away. And you might not eeeva hafta wake up again." Ghost B and C joined the conversation and tried to scare Grim awake. "Just like us! Ah ha ha ha ha ha!"

Grim jolted awake and his fur stood up again. "Myah?! The ghosts are back! Hey, Y/n, up and at'em!" He tried to shake the girl awake with his paws, but said woman wasn't even reacting in any way. "Hey you dumb human! Wake up!"

A hoarse voice suddenly erupted from the girl. "Fuck off... Damn... racco... on..." She was especially tired, after all she didn't get to fully rest before she woke up in NRC. Just yesterday, everything was nice and good at the gym, but today eveything is even nicer and better since her mother wasn't here to lecture her.

After Grim and the ghosts annoyed Y/n more she finally gave up and got out of bed. Sadly she didn't have a toothbrush and toothpaste. Disgusting, but whatever. She will need to buy her necessities somewhere. And about a hair brush... Yes. Bed hair.

Ghost A floated around the room and stopped next to the girl that was trying to comb through her hair with her fingers. "So I hear you'll be living here from now on? Hope you like pranks as much as we do! Hya ha ha!"

Grim was already on edge early in the morning. "We gotta get rid of those things for good!

The next thing they saw was a certain bird entering their new home. "Good morning, Y/n! Did you sleep well?", Crowley asked with a smile.

"Not at all! When I sprawled out on the bed, the mattress fell right through the frame! Exactly how ramshackle IS this dorm?", Grim said with gritted teeth and then pointed towards the ghosts that were still present. "And worse yet, we got woken up by ghosts!"

YOU HELPED THEM WITH WAKING ME UP.

"I actually slept really well... considering our circumstances." Y/n yawned in between her words and stretched her body one more time. Today is the day. Janitors. Meh. Could've been worse.

"I noticed."

Crowley clapped one time to get their attention back on him."I'm delighted to hear that you've adjusted so well, despite being sent another world!" He just completely ignored Grim's complains and moved on with his words. "Now, speaking of moving on, let us discuss your assignment for today.", he said while walking into the lounge with the girl and raccoon following behind. "Your job today is to clean the campus. That said, the campus is vest and without magic, it would be quite the Herculean task to clean it all. Therefore, today I'll have you focus on the area spanning from the front gates to the library." Crowley was thoughtful for once. Then again his lips moved into a straight line before he began to speak. "Now, Y/n... I do expect that you'll keep a close eye on Grim, least he cause another incident like yesterday.", he said while crossing his arms.

"Oh don't worry about him. I'm gonna keep him right next to me." Y/n smirked down at Grim with an evil smile, while the latter backed up.

This goes unnoticed by the headmage again and he continues his plan for the two of them. "Do not fail me. You may take your lunch in the cafeteria. I eagerly await the fruits of your labor."