Success-12

Grim's knees felt like jelly as he stood infront of the entrance to the cave. As we all know, he is the bait. Now the monster only had to show up.

"H-hey, monster! I'm uh... I-I'm over here!", Grim shouted. The monster saw him and tried to grab him. Grim ran away as fast as he could.

"Grrraaawrrr! BEGOOOOONE!"

"He's comin' our way! Y/n!" The girl stood good 15 meters away from Grim and tried to lure it in her direction.

"HEYYY! OVER HERE ASSHOLE!"

"Grrurgh? Thieeef thiiis waaay tooooo... Neeevva giiive stooones! Neeevvvaaa!"

"Eep! If it lands one of those punches, we're toast!" The raccoon didn't hesitate in running away from the monster, the girl following close behind him.

"Let's lure him as far from the cave as we can." That much was Grim clear, but not what's gonna happen after that.

"Begooone! BEGOOOOOOONE!"

I'm for once grateful I took my mother's advice. But I kinda wanna know what would happen once squished from that thing. Am I just dead or gonna leave this world? Maybe even travel to another one. Delulu is kicking.

"We got him a good distance away from the mine!", Grim shouted as Ace was running to his side. The orange head took out his pen and pointed it at the monster.

"One extra-large gust of wind, comin' up!" He shot his wind magic at the monster and Grim also got ready for an attack.

"With a side of Grim's blazin'-hot fire! MYAAAH!" Grim's flames soon joined Ace' magic.

"Grrraaahhh?!"

The monster backed away from the flames that became bigger through Ace' wind magic. "How's that taste?! With my winds fanning them, even Grim's feeble flames can become an inferno!"

Reminds me of that one song.

"Whaddaya mean "feeble"?! Ya really don't know how to shut yer mouth, do ya?" Y/n went beside Deuce and nudged him.

"Your chance."

Deuce nodded and took out his pen, aiming over the monster's head. "Just stay calm, aim carefully... and pull out the biggest, heaviest thing I can think of... Get'em cauldron!"

As said, a cauldron fell onto the monsters head and trapped it on the floor.

"Gwaaah?!"

"YES! Good job, Deuce!" Y/n complimented him with a bright smile. The male looking to the side, a red hue covering his cheeks.

"Yeah uh... How about you guys stop flirtin' and get on with our plan." Ace deadpanned looking at Deuce' face and decided to stop their short conversation. If you can even call it that.

"Just say if you're jealous, Ace!" Y/n's lips held a smirk as she ran into the mine, Grim following behind her.

"Yeah, Ace. Just say if you're jealous." Now it was Deuce' time to tease him. The orange head couldn't bring out a words as he only stuttered in embarrassment. Soon he got himself together and followed after them.

Back in the cave Y/n and the boys searched for the magestone. The navy blue haired male was the first to find it.

"That's it! That's a magestone!" It was a beautiful stone with rainbow colours mixed with it. Y/n could imagine why it was so rare to find.

On the outside the monster was almost free from under the caldron.

"Dooon't tooouch thaaaaat!"