Ramshackle Dorm-4

Y/n and Crowley were in the library, searching for something useful to bring the girl back home. She had to admit, if she could never get back home again, a part of her wouldn't be sad. But what would happen if the famous Y/n L/n suddenly dissapeared? Would anyone even search for her? Or would she be forgotten by everyone. The critism of others didn't matter to her, but she didn't'want to be forgotten. All her life she had to pretend to like something she didn't even want in the first place. Her mother was just too selfish for her own good.

But in this world...

...maybe something would finally change. No more forcing, or critism, or even her mother. The girl could finally know what its like to be free.

Her mother changed over the years. She was a selfish, money-hungry beast that didn't even care if her daughter was unhappy. Now she became more calm and friendly, she had to admit. Something happened for her to change like this. But even if she changed, the girl didn't want to go back. Every time she sees the crowd of humans and the other contestants she wants to pack her things and leave the planet. Words speak louder than actions, they say.

Not for her.

Actions speak louder than words in her world.

If someone in the crowd yawns at her, she begins sweating. If someone in the crowd laughs at her, she wants to run away from there. If someone in the crowd throws something at her, she wants to die.

Maybe...

...maybe everything will change in this world. And maybe everyone will be nice to her.

And now she has the chance to make everything right.

Well, if they can't find a book, of course. If they do, Y/n can go back and die of critism. Yay.

No way in hell am I going back home. This is the best thing that happened to me since I broke my leg and couldn't perform.

"Just as I'd expected. Nothing." Crowley put back the book he took from a shelf and crossed his arms. "Not only is your homeland not listed on any map from any point in history. Now, are you QUITE sure that you come from such a place? That wasn't some sort of lie or jape?" He looked at you suspiciously before he had another idea. "Because if so, the only explanation is that you've come from another planet. Or perhaps you were summoned here from another dimmension?" The girl just looked at him bewildered before speaking up.

"You mean, something like dimension travels exists? Is there something that is impossible in this dimension?!" Y/n was just screaming around without a care if someone was in the library. How could someone possibly stay calm in such a situation?

YES, NO WAY HOME FOR ME!! TAKE THAT PEOPLE THAT DIDN'T BELIEVE I'LL EVER BE HAPPY AGAIN

The girl was brought out of her thoughts as Crowley asked her about an identification. "Show me everything that you brought here with you. Do you have some form of identification, a driver's licence perhaps? Or even a... shoe? You do seem a tad bit empty-handed."

First of all... foot fetish? Secondly, does he know that my clothes were changed? If not than I think even I would be a better headmage. What a dissapointment.

"Nope. Nothing. If you had a brain maybe you would have noticed...", the girl mumbled the last part to herself while turning her head away from Crowley. Said man sighed in dissapointment.

"Well this is quite the predicament. I cannot have someone with no aptitude for magic bumbling about my magic academy. And yet as an educater, I am loath to expel a person without a cent to their name, or any ability to contact their guardian." The girl was staring at him with a 'You like to discourage me, don't you?' look. "Truly, my grace is boundless." Crowley put a hand to his heart in a dramatic way.