Cheshire Cat's Tip-25

"Rrrgh! I hate that little ginger megalomaniac! Does he think HE's the Queen of Hearts?"

The first years stood there, in the middle of the rose maze. It would look rather pleasant if their mood didn't drop so suddenly. And Ace' constant screaming.

Aren't you a ginger yourself?

"Banished by the houswarden from my own dorm... My dream of becoming an honor student is slipping further and further away..." Y/n's words truly helped him but that still doesn't change the past. Somehow he has a feeling something even worse is gonna happen.

"Stupid collar! It's so tight! Grr..."

"You're really racking up those collars. Quite the impressive collection." (HWHEZGSSGZSSG😻😻😻)

"BWAH?!" Purple hair? Cat ears? Another one of Savanaclaw? But... Where is his body? The head that floated in the air held a cat-like grin. His eyes a bright yellow while his purple hair was cut short and choppy.

"Oh dear. It seems I'm not all here." A body was suddenly attached to the floating head. The uniform was kind of different tho. If you could even call it that. His purple striped shirt hung loose so that his collarbone was visible. A white buttoned up shirt was thrown over the striped one. The blue trousers and the belt complimented the rest of his clothes. A purple fluffed up tail was seen swinging back and forth.

BITCH. THAT'S A FUCKING CAT...

I would scream so loud rn if it wouldn't be so embarrassing...

The ears... and tail. I wish bro.

"What? Er, so you do have a body, then? Who are you?"

"The name's Artemiy Artemiyevich Pinker. Am I a cat? Am I a purrrson? A mimsy borogove, perhaps? A mome rath with a knack for magic?" His name flew through the freshmen's brains and came out on the other side. The extra purrs in this guy's sentence just makes Y/n love him more. (😩😩)

THE PURRS!

Tf is that name tho. I mean, I somehow remembered it but no way someone like Ace has the IQ for that.

"Uh, look Ar... Arte... Run the name by me again?" Y/n was once again proven right. But Ace wasn't the only one in a confused state. Deuce and Grim glanced at each other with a shrug.

"Heh heh. People usually just call me Che'nya. Let's just say I'm not from the other side of the looking glass." The cat-looking guy reminded Y/n of someone.

Something about him reminds me of the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland. It's probably his unique magic.

But damn, that cat is cute af.

"And what are you thinking of so hardly, deary?" Che'nya suddenly showed up in front of her, his face mere centimeters away from hers. The sudden motion shocking her and makes her stumble back a few steps.

"FUCKING BITCH OF MY MOTHE- I mean- Nothing." A nervous grin made its way onto her face as she looked to the side only to be startled once more by the cat.

"Are you purrrhaps thinking of which dorm I'm from?" His ears twitched from time to time while his tail swayed behind him, sometimes brushing against Y/n's legs, giving her goosebumps. It honestly quite entertained him. Her reaction. Well, he is a sucker for such frightened faces whenever he appears with just a head. Or in this case, showes up randomly.

"Oh, I know! He's got animal ears, so he's gotta be from... uh... Bananaclaw, was it?", Grim guessed, based on Che'nya's appearance.

"Bzzzzzt! Incorrect. Bananas grow on trees, do they not? I, on the other hand, am a cat."