10. The gym

I cuddled with Charles the whole night. Our bodies are wrapped around each other. I never slept so well in my life. I wake up because someone knocks on the door.

A: Guys, wake up!

E: I didn't know siblings can be so annoying.

I mumble and cuddle my head more into Charles arms. Charles rubs over my back when he can't help and laugh.

C: Probably because you're the little one.

E: Well, you big brothers wouldn't be the same without us.

I look up with a grin still nearly laying on Charles.

C: Nah, we would live longer because our life would be less stressful without you.

E: Alright, this is getting personal now.

I gasps and go to sit on him. He nods and starts to tickle me. I need to laugh and try to hold myself but he throws me to the side to be on top of me. He doesn't stop to tickle me which makes me laugh even more. But suddenly he stops.

C: You're awesome, Elisabeth.

I smile and he pulls me into a hug while we sit on the bed. I sit infront of him with my back to him. He moves my hair to one side to kiss my neck. I get shivers. Everytime he touches or kisses me I feel like my body explodes. I enjoy every second and forget the whole world.

A: Charles, are you ready? We wanted to go to the Gym.

Arthur suddenly stands in the doors frame watching us with a smile. Charles puts his hand against his head before he gets up.

C: Sorry, I totally forgot.

A: Yeah. I see.

C: I'll be ready in 10 minutes.

I also stand up and go to give Charles a kiss on his cheek.

E: I'll call Ryan to pick me up.

Charles pulls me by my waist to him, can't letting his hands of me.

C: You could als join us. It's a private gym with a private session. It will only be us there.

A: Yes. Carla could give you some clothes!

Charles and I need to laugh since we thought Arthur already left. I hesitate but nod. I want to know Charles life. I want to see how he lives, what he does. I go to Carla to look with her for some clothes. I jump into a sports bra and a leggings. I look myself in the mirror. I never wore this. It feels like I'm starting to be another person. Wearing clothes I could never wear. It always has to be a dress, maybe a skirt. I don't even know something else. I love Carla's style and I'm happy she's sharing her clothes with me.

Carla: You're so gorgeous.

E: Thank you. I really hope no one recognize me.

C: Take my jacket and cap again. Just in case.

I put it on and we make our way to the gym. I turn on my phone again. Simon believed my sleepover, so no one worries about me. I look out of the window trying to enjoy this little freedom. We get out and nobody is here.

C: I need to train my neck, I'll be over there. Call me if you need something, okay?

E: Thank you.

I smile and go to do a little run on the treadmill, where I can watch Charles train. It's crazy what he can do and how hard he needs to train to stay fit. I see how he watches over to me sometimes as well. We smile. I start to stare at him which makes me stop running.

Trainer: Miss, can I help you?

I don't really recognize her trying to realize where I am, still being a bit lost. She puts her hand on my arm because she's worried.

Trainer: Miss, everything okay?

I take my arm away as I turn to her surprised and suspicious what she wants.

E: Yes. I'm good!

She looks at me and I can see the shock in her eyes. Oh no. She curtsy.

Trainer: Oh lord, Princess of Monaco. Your highness..

I look around in panic putting my hand infront of her mouth to make her stop.

E: No, shh. Don't say anything!

Trainer: Your highness. I'm sorry. I didn't know you would be here today.

I panic. I see how all the other staff is staring at me. They know. This can't happen. Everything was perfect. But of course everybody knows who I am. I can't hide. This was a bad idea. Charles walks over to us.

C: Everything okay here?

E: I need to leave.

I run to the changing rooms to grab my things and phone. Charles follows me and grabs me by my hips to make me stop from panicking.

C: Elisabeth, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have take you here.

E: We can't change it now. It was my decision to come here.

I shake my head and leave. Charles, Arthur and Carla are following me. Infront of the gym is already a crowd of paparazzi waiting for me. They were fast.

Paparazzi 1: Princess Elisabeth of Monaco!

Paparazzi 2: It's really her!

Paparazzi 3: She's with the Leclerc's! Charles Leclerc!

I cover my face with my hands. They can't take pictures of me.

E: No, please don't. Charles, cover your face!

C: To my car!

A: We will try to distract them. Go!

Charles covers his face as well and tries to protect me from the mob. We get safely into Charles car and he starts to drive fast away. He puts his hand on my knee as we are a bit away. My heart still beats fast.

C: I'm so sorry.

E: I have to take the consequences.

I swallow and look out of the window. I can't imagine what's gonna happen if my dad finds out about this. Tears start to roll down my face. I wish them away. We stay silent the whole car ride. He drives me back to the palace.

C: Call me or come over, anytime okay?

I nod and give him a kiss on his cheek.

E: Can't wait to see you again.

I open the car door and look back to Charles before I go back to the palace. I hope they'll never find out about this.

What I don't know, Simon is watching how I sneak back in.