27. Sickness

BUDAPEST

It's been a stressful week because we decided to go with William and Kate to London. Kate and I wanted to talk more about my foundation. We made hugs steps and started to do all the work. Charles also got relaxed more and more. He's doing great with all of these royal duties. Also Dad is proud of what he's hearing about Charles. At the end of the day we also had enough quality time for the both of us.

We arrive in Budapest yesterday and are on our way to the circuit. Charles kiss me goodbye.

C: Let me know, if you need something.

E: I'll be fine, thank you.

I smile and he goes over to the ferrari hospitality. I decide to walk through the paddock, always followed by Ryan and Tom, to look for Isa and the other girls. I had so much fun with them last week. I meet Isa and she hugs me tight.

I: Aw, there you are.

E: I've already missed you.

I laugh. I really did. Even if we only met last week and spent like 3 days together I see her as my friend. It's good to have someone by my side who also needs to be this supportive girlfriend.

Max: Elisabeth!

I hear Max calling my name and stops me by my wrist.

M: Can we talk?

I couldn't even answer there was Ryan betnwern us, making sure Max lets go off me.

R: Don't touch.

He says cold. You can't see his eyes through his sunglasses. I go closer to Isa.

M: Sorry, I only want to talk to her.

E: It's okay, Ryan. Thank you.

I give him a smile and nod so he can go away. He neck bows before he takes some steps back, watching the surrounding for any danger.
Max looks nervously around.

M: Eh, I just wanted to apologize for last week.

E: You shouldn't treat a girl like this, no matter who she is. If she says no, you have to leave her alone.

I say reflected and give him a little smile. I know he was drunk but it also reminded me a bit about August. The big boy who's taking advantage of the small girl.

M: I know. I'm sorry.

He takes my wrist again. I only look down to his hand and he quickly lets go again.

M: Ah, yes, sorry. No touching.

He scratches nervously the back of his head. I look over to Isa who try to hide her giggle since Max is so stressed about the special royal treat meant she just gets.

M: Please just know, that I'm very sorry. I had a bad day and wasn't myself.

E: Thank you. Maybe you should go and talk to your girl. I'm sure she really loves you.

M: Yes, thanks!

He wants to hug me but stops the second before he wanted to put his arms around me.

M: Eh, yes, whatever. See you, bye.

He turns around and leaves. I look to Isa and we both burst out laughing.

I: He got that whole royal show.

E: Ge deserved that after the club night.

I: 100%!