35. Interview

Today we have our first ever TV interview together. Charles was pretty nervous but I told him he should act like always. He knows interviews from being in Formula 1. It's nothing else.

We sit on the sofa and are live on air. We already got the questions before so we could prepare ourself.

C: We met at the royal dinner at the beginning of the year and we just started talking.

Jimmy: How can you JUST talk to THE Princess of Monaco?

He laughs, looking to me.

E: Keep talking, just keep talking. Never stop.

I joke around. I'm happy I'm back at being me. It was about time. The people know me for being a royal but always there for a joke. It was gone for a few weeks but I'm getting back on track.

I take Charles hand into mine.

E: Kidding, Charles was always there for me. I'm glad I met him.

He smile and we continue with the interview. It was fun and Charles did very good. We go backstage and I take my high heels off.

C: We've been a good team.

He smiles happy and relived. I nod and put my hand on my belly. I'm exhausted.

C: It's so bad?

He looks worried to me. I still struggle with morning sickness which takes my energy away. I only nod. Charles gets me some water. We call it a day to make sure I get some rest. He takes my hand and we go outside the building where a lot of citizen and Charles fans are waiting for us. It's my job to go to them and say hello. Charles follows me and we talk to some of them, getting presents and shake hands. The royal duties.

C: Hello, thanks for waiting for us.

I look over to him. He's doing very good as a future royal. It's different to meet the citizen of your country or some fans who admire you. Charles sees my glance and thinks I wanna go. He puts his hand on my back before he apologize that we have to go again. Charles leads me to the car.

E: Thanks, Cha.

C: You two are my priority. I'm sorry for them waiting so long but you're more important.

E: I always have to work. I can't show weakness. It's hard sometimes.

C: How about we go over to my place and I'll
cook something for us?

E: I don't wanna die yet.

C: Princess!!

He gasps joking but it both makes us laugh. We agree to go over to Charles, but we have to stop at the grocery store to get some ingredients.

E: I've never been to one before.

It's embarrassing I guess, but we gave staff, cooks, we never gave to go on our own. It's also to dangerous to go out like normal people. There are always people who want the worst.

C: Guess it's time for a new adventure.

I nod smiling and we go into a store together, always followed by Ryan.

C: Any wishes? How about pasta?

We walk through the little ways and I can already feel people start to whisper and look after us. I start to feel
uncomfortable and already know why we never go to a store. It's not cool to get watched liked this.

Charles also notices it and hurries up to get everything together. We make our way to his apartment and Charles tells to go to bed while he cooks for us.

E: Do you have a hoodie for me?

C: They're getting less.

He laughs. I blush. He goes in his room to get me a hoodie. I put him on and watch him preparing to cook.

C: Didn't I tell you, you should rest?

E: But I wanna be with you.

I pout and make a puppy face. Charles shakes his head laughing. I hug him from behind to look over his shoulder. He turns his head to give me a kiss.

C: Just a few minutes, please Betty.

I sigh and go to lay onto the couch so I'm still close to Charles.

A hour later Charles calls me that the food is ready. He decorated the table with candles. Nobody ever did something like that for me. I sit down.

E: Wow, this looks amazing Charles.

C: I hope you like it. Bon appetite!

He looks at me excited as I take a first bite. He gets nervous, wanting to tell him if it's tasty.

E: It's better than at the palace.

C: Well, I'll take this as a compliment.

He laughs. We enjoy a great romantic dinner together. I start to enjoy eating while being with Charles. He's my hope. He's the one I'm fighting for.

After putting the dishes away, we start to tease each other again. It ends up with Charles tickling me. I fell o to the couch, trying to breath.

E: Stop! The baby!

I laugh and hold his hands away.

C: The baby loves it.

I smile. I start to love him saying our baby. I love to be a mommy to be. I finally be happy about it even tho it still will be a hard way. I pull Charles into a kiss while he lays on top of me. He sits up and puts his hand on my belly. You can see a little bump, even better after I ate.

C: Do you think it will be a boy or girl?

E: Team girl!

C: Still team boy.

We laugh. Charles cuddles into my arms but lays his head on my belly. I stroke through his hair. This is our first little family moment. The three of us.