25. Save me

I turn around and are shocked as I see Max close to me, with his hands on my hips. I take a step back. I'm overwhelmed. What should I do?

E: Max! I'm sorry, I thought you're Charles.

M: Looks like, he doesn't care for you, huh?

He pulls me back to him and starts to dance slowly. I try to push him away. His breath is socked with alcohol. It makes me sick.

E: Don't do that.

M: Oh, don't be boring our little princess.

Finally Isa sees us and helps me to push Max away from me.

I: Leave her alone!

Thanks to Isa's scream, everyone else notice what's going on and Charles runs over to me. He pushes Max hard away, even tho he was already not close to me anymore.

C: What the hell is going on?

I go behind Charles, already seeing that Ryan is also next to me. I asked him to stay back as much as possible, because I wanted to be normal for one night only. I wanted to deal with everything on my own. Being druck, dancing, falling in case someone bumped me. But another guy flirting with me like this wasn't on my mind.

M: Just wanted to have some fun. She was alone.

C: Elisabeth was just enjoying her night. She's my girlfriend. You have no right to flirt with her.

Ryan goes over to me, a bit between of Charles and Max.

R: We should better go now, your highness.

I get tears in my eyes. Nevermind what I'm doing or how much I try. I'll always be different than any other girls. I take a deep breath because princess don't cry - in public. Max starts to laugh out loud.

M: There they go our prince and princess!

Ryan is still standing with us whispering to Charles as he sees his angry glance.

R: You still have to prove the king. Don't do anything you might regret later.

E: You can stay. I'll go with Ryan.

I don't want to be the reason is night ends now. But Charles shakes his head and takes my hand.

C: No i'm coming with you.

We leave without another word to anymore. I give Isa an apologize look and I can see she feels sorry.
We go to the car and get mobbed by paparazzi outside the club. Ryan drives us back to the hotel. Nobody says anything for a while. I put my head on Charles shoulder. He rubs over my thigh.

C: I'm sorry this happened. You had so much fun with the girls, I wanted to give you this time with them.

I nod thankfully. I look out the front window and look at all these traffic lights. The world is going on so fast. We're living in a fast world.

E: I wish I could be a normal girl.

Charles raises my chin with his fingers to make me look at him.

C: Some things in life you can't change, but you can make the best out of it.

E: I wish I could.

C: Forget about Max. He's an idiot. It's not worth it. Nothing happened, okay?

I nod slowly and am so happy he's by my side. I'm so lucky I found him.

As we arrive at the hotel we quickly get inside, luckily they have a private parking lot so we can get inside without camera flashes. We wish Ryan a good night as we made it to our room. He's sleeping in the room next to me, but Tom is taking over the nightshift. They change the shifts but Ryan is mostly with me when I'm awake.

We get ourself ready for bed and cuddle together. I lay my head on my chest while Charles rubs gently over my back. I fall asleep quickly. A lot happened today.

***The Next Morning***

CHARLES POV

I wake up as I head weird noises. I open my eyes and pat next to me. Elisabeth is gone. I quickly sit up, calling her. I notice the noises are coming out of the bathroom so I go over. I see Elisabeth over the toilet throwing up. I run to her and hold up her hair. I rub over her back to make her feel better. She looks pale.

C: It's okay, baby.

I want to help her but don't know how. She wishes her mouth and sits back on the floor still holding her hand before her mouth. She needs to throw up again. As she's ready I kneel down infront of her, taking her hands.

E: I'd never feel so sick before.

C: That happens when you drink too much.

She pulls a face as I told her which makes me laugh. I know Elisabeth follows the royal protocol strictly and would never get drunk like yesterday.

E: I didn't even drink that much.

C: You're not used to it.

I wink and give her a kiss on her hair. I make sure she's done with throwing up before I help her up. She pulls me into a hug. She feels weak and I wish I could do something to make her feel better.

C: I think we should get you something to eat.

E: I don't feel like eating right now.

I raise my eyebrow. She rolls her eyes on me. Maybe her mom also made sure I keep an eye on her eating.

C: I can tell you, you'll feel better if your stomach as something he can work with to make the alcohol better.

E: Fine, Mister.

She sticks out her tongue and we make yourself ready for breakfast. Luckily she eats and also not less.

With all the drama, I nearly forgot that I have to meet the British royals tomorrow. Let's get prepared.