38. Zandvoort

The next day I tell Charles, that Simon texted me that the dutch royal family is coming to the race.

C: Is that a thing now that the royal families are coming to the Grand Prix?

I go over to pull him by his shirt closer to me. Pressing my body against his.

E: They're probably just afraid, that such a new hot prince to be is in their country.

C: And a hot princess.

He grins before he puts his lips onto mine. I put my arms around his neck.

E: I think I should be more serious as a princess again.

C: Maybe a little bit.

He teases me before he gives me another kiss. I don't care that we're in the middle of the paddock, kissing around like teenagers. But as we nearly can't control ourself anymore, Isa and Carlos are walking over to us.

I: Mind if I steal your girlfriend?

Isa already takes my hand smiling.

C: Sure, go and leave me alone.

Charles says ironic with a laugh. I say hi and bye to Carlos before I go away with Isa. She wants to know about the baby news. I haven't told her anything yet. We grab something to drink before we find our self sitting in the sun. I look around if nobody can hear us.

E: Yes, I'm pregnant.

She gets excited and hugs me happy. I laugh.

I: Omg! Congratulation!

E: But you really can't tell anyone.

I: The secret is safe with me.

I tell her that we decided that Charles is going to tell Carlos the news as well. It's hard to keep such a promise to your boyfriend. I tell her everything about the last weeks. What happened with my dad, how Charles family reacted and about the weeding.

I: When is the wedding? Because of your little bump to come.

E: In 6 weeks. I'm in week 15 then. I just hope I can still cover it. The palace is already stressing out. We wanna keep it a secret and act like I got pregnant after the weeding.

I: Don't show yourself little baby.

She looks to my belly, not being to obvious. I laugh and put my head happy on Isa's shoulder. She became such a good friend and I'm happy I have her by my side.

I: So you gonna say the baby came earlier then?

E: Yes, but I don't think people will believe us but yeah that's the plan. The baby would be there 3 months earlier. That's a lot.

I: Oh, yeah, you have to show it off right? As a royal baby?

E: We were talking about it. We want to keep her or his life private. We have to look how to deal with the royal protocol. Luckily I'm not the crown princess so it's not such a big deal like with my niece. But still they're all gonna be very interested about a new royal baby.

I: That sucks. But I'm sure you'll do great any way.

She gives me a side hug.

E: I love you.

I: I love you too, girl.

I'm so happy. I don't think I would survive the craziness what's going on soon without her.

We make our  way back to the Ferrari garage as the qualifying is starting soon.

Charles: Our girls at back!