31. Summer Break

It's been a few days since my Dad knows I'm pregnant. Everything is still a bit forced and tense but I think it's gonna be okay. That's what Charles says all the time.

I'm also trying to get used to the fact I'm gonna be a mom soon. Since I'm only six weeks in, we still have a bit of time until I need to hide my belly bump.

Today Charles invited me on his yacht to spent some quality time together. I make my way with Ryan to the harbour. Charles already has been there to prepare everything because I have to rest. The baby is sensitive and every little stress could mean the worst.

As we arrive Charles kiss me and hugs me tight before he helps me onto the yacht. I let Ryan know he doesn't can leave us alone. That's gonna be fine. He nods and leaves.

C: Sorry I had to come later but all the preparation on the yacht.

E: I would've been fine with that.

I smile softly. Charles starts the engine and we drive onto the water.

C: The doctor said no. You need to rest, princess.

E: I love you.

I look to him happy while he's driving and the wind is running through our hair. Charles looks for a great spot where we can enjoy some time off. Away from everything. I take my dress off to get some tan in my bikini. Charles is only in his bath shorts.

I sit down in the sun and close my eyes while sun bathing. Charles works on his yacht. It's so calm. It's only us. I wish it could be like this all the time.

E: I love these quality time with you.

He turns around to look at me and stop his work.

C: I can't wait for many more moments with you and Mini Charles.

I take my sun glasses off and raise my eyebrow.

E: Who said it's gonna be a boy?

C: I just know it's a Mini Charles.

He laughs. I smile and stroke over my belly. I get flashback to my cramps.

E: I'm just happy everything is okay with the little one. I did get scared.

Charles walks quickly over to me and takes my hands away from my belly.

C: Stop it.

I swallow and look down.

C: Remember the paparazzi could be everywhere, no matter we're in the middle of the sea. There are still boats around us.

I nod but sigh.

E: I don't want to hide us again. I was so happy, we could finally be us.

Charles comes to lay next to me and hugs me.

C: It's still an option that I'll marry you.

We haven't talk about this again. I wanted him to marry me because he loves me and was ready for it, not because my dad says it. But maybe we have to deal with this now.

E: But that's not how I imagined it.

He knows and understands why I'm upset with this. It's not that I don't want to marry Charles, it's just the situation is not how I wished for.

C: The moment I first saw you, I was enchanted to meet you. I was hoping you're not in love with someone else. I knew you're the one. I know the baby wasn't planned but I love you, princess.

I pull a cute face. Can he just stop with being perfect to me?

E: I know. I love you too, but it's just- ahhh.