19. Official

We slept over at my place after such a great day on the yacht. I loved these days because I feel like I'm a normal girl. I understand why everyone asks me if it's hard to be a princess. After what Charles showed me - yes. It's a hard to be a princess and I wish I would be like everyone else.

But I'm not.

And that's fine, I guess.

I try to be silent as I already had to get up for my next royal event. I told Lisa I'll get ready by myself since I don't want the staff to come into my room anymore. I had this over 20 years and now it's time to be and act like a normal girl. At least for that. I mean I can dress by myself. After I finished I walk over to the bed where Charles is still sleeping like a little baby. I watch him for a few minutes. He looks so cute and peaceful. Before I wake him up kissing. He rubs his eyes and yawn.

C: Wait, you're already up?

E: Yes, I have a meeting with dad in two hours. I didn't want you to wake up so earlier since you had a stressful weekend.

I give him a little kiss before I get up to look for some things I need. I feel how Charles places his hands on my hips to turn me around.

C: Actually I wanted to ask if you wanna meet my mom and big brother Lorenzo today.

E: Oh, I'm sorry Cha. I didn't know. Are you going today?

C: Yes, but don't worry. We can do it another day.

I can see the disappointment in his eyes. I feel bad. He should've tell me earlier. He knows I always have a busy schedule. I put my hand on his cheek.

E: Promise.

He gives me a kiss on the forehead before we make our day to the dinner room for some breakfast. We wish everyone a good morning as we sit down.

Simon: Charles, please meet my daughter Anna and my son Liam.

Liam gets up from his chair and runs to Charles. I look to Simon before I smile to them.  Liam takes Charles hand.

L: Play with me.

Maddie: Liam, sit down. You have to eat first before you can play.

L: Mommy.

He gives her a mad glance before he walks back to his chair.

C: I would love to play with you after your breakfast.

L: Yes!

He claps excited and starts to eat very fast. I watch them with a smile on my face. I lean over to Charles and whisper.

E: You sure you wanna stay here alone?

Anna: But he's not alone, auntie Betty. We're here.

Everyone tries to hide their laugh. Anna is the sweetest girl but also a bit sassy from time to time. She's gonna be a good queen someday. I hold up my hands to joke around.

E: I'm sorry. He's all yours little princess.

A: Perfect.

Everyone continues to eat their breakfast but I'm not feeling it today. After everything that happened with August and me not eating a lot for weeks, I still need to get used to it. Sometimes I feel like I just can't. I don't know if I'm afraid that if I go back to be normal everything starts all over again. I want to stay happy.

QS: Please eat something, my dear.

She looks concerned over to me. Can she stop?

E: I'm just not hungry, mom.