17. Time to be a Royal

I kiss Charles for a couple of minutes longer. No one of us wants to stop this magic right now.

C: I think it's time for me to go home or Arthur will call the police for kidnapping me.

He smirks into the kiss. I let go and laugh. Oh Arthur, I miss that funny guy.

E: Why don't you just stay here?

C: I don't know.

E: Are you just rejecting an invitation by the princess of your country?

I gasp joking, wanting to tease him. He lifts me up laughing.

C: You're unbelievable, princess.

E: Please...

C: You sure?

I nod and take his hand to pull him into the palace. No more discussion. Charles follows me laughing and is impressed of all the news walls and rooms of the palace.

C: I'll never find out again.

E: That's my plan. You're stuck with me forever now.

I grin. After what happened with August I moved back to my old room. The guards are opening the door for me and Charles follows me inside.

E: We don't want to get disturbed.

I tell the guards before they close the door again. I sit down onto my bed to get out of my shoes while Charles looks around the big room of mine.

C: That's crazy.

E: You'll get used to it.

C: You need help with your dress?

He smirks walking over to me. I bite my lip while I open his tie slowly.

E: Would be great if you could help me, yes.

I take off his jacket. He turns around to him and opens my dress. Like always, but this time I don't hold it up and let it drop off the floor. I turn around to Charles only being in my underwear. No bra. I take a step closer to him, opening the buttons of his shirt while looking into his eyes. He can't help and checks my body out which make me smile.

C: You are so gorgeous.

He nearly whispers as I take off his shirt and run my fingers slowly over his arms.

E: So are you.

I put my hand on his belt to open it up, getting excited for this. It's finally time. But that didn't last long as Charles puts his hand on mine and stops me.

C: We don't have to do this, princess.

E. Oh, eh, okay.

I take a step back. He really doesn't want to sleep with me, doesn't he? I look down. Never felt this rejected like this. I thought he feels the same with me. He puts his fingers under my chin to make me look into his eyes.

C: I want that too, princess.

I'm confused. Why doesn't he want me than? He puts his hand on my bruise on my waist. I hold my breath.

C: It hurts right?

I look at his hand before I catch his eyes looking into mine.

C: I don't want you to have bad memories. I want your first time to be unforgettable. Let's heal first.

He gives me a kiss on my cheek. Wow. I don't deserve him. Why is he like this? Can he stop being so handsome? My heart is falling for him more and more. I nod with a smile. We get into the bed and cuddle. He plays with my hair until I fall asleep.