36. Love Story

A couple of weeks have passed and we're in the middle
of the wedding preparations. A royal wedding in less than three months is stressful, no doubt. But at the end we don't really have a word in this. We have a full team of wedding planers, royal staff and so on working on our wedding. It's crazy how many people are involved in this. We told them how we imagine everything but that's it. It will even be a surprise for us.

Today we have a class for our wedding dance. Nicolas our dance teacher is doing amazing. It will be so emotional for us, it's already in the dance class. Sometimes it feels like it's only us.

Lisa: Alright, that's it for now. Princess Elisabeth needs the break.

Nicolas: I'll see you back in an hour.

We thank him. I take a bottle of water to drink something as they leave us alone in the room. Charles pulls me into a hug and kisses me.

C: We're such a great time.

E: Can't imagine a better future husband like you.

I kiss him again and turn the radio on. The song of Taylor Swift is playing: Love Story. I dance along, having a fun time. Charles sits down and watches me smiling.

E: Did you ever notice this song is made for us?

C: I've never paid attention to the lyrics.

I dance alone and start to sing happily.

E: See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns.

That was at the royal dinner, when we met. It fits perfectly. Charles laughs watching me like this.

E: See you make your way through the crowd to say...

I put my hands on his knee with a smirk, getting closer to him.

E: hello, little did i know.

C: Yeah, little did i know.

He shakes his head laughing and watch es me dance alone with a big smile on his face. I'm happy. I can't wait to see what life has for me.

E: and my daddy said "stay away from Juliette"!

I point with my finger on Charles.

C: Yep, that's what he did.

I go over to take his hands and pull him to me to make him dance with me. He laughs but goes for it. I fall in love with Charles more and more.

QUEEN SOFIA POV

I wanted to see the process of the wedding dance with George. We make our way to the ball room, where we see Elisabeth and Charles dancing along happily to a song I don't know. They're having fun.

QS: He makes her so happy.

KG: Seeing her like this, makes me happy. I'm glad she has Charles now.

Elisabeth jumps around while she dances and sings along. They didn't notice us yet.

E: You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess. It's a love story, baby just say yes.

She puts her arms around Charles neck as she sings the lyrics of the song.

QS: I told you, she needs a normal man since she always wanted to be a normal girl.

KG: I know, sorry for not listening to you.

We go back to watch the little dance session by the both of them. George takes me in his arm.

E: I love you so much, Charles.

C: I love you, princess. More and more every day.

He smiles and kisses her gently. I look to George and he nods. We leave the both of them alone and decide to watch their wedding dance another time. Never disturb young love.