40. Wedding

We're going to marry tomorrow. I can't believe the day finally arrived. Even tho it's different and faster than I ever imagine I'm so happy to marry the love of my life. I never wanna live without Charles again.

We're getting ready for our wedding reception today. I decided to wear the dress the first day I official meet Charles after everything happened with August. The day my family met Charles. It's white sparkling, looking like a real life princess. I walk over to Charles, who's already waiting for me to be ready. His eyes wide open and his jaw drops.

C: No way.

E: You remember?

C: I'll never forget this dress.

He pulls me into a kiss. His suit is looking good. He's such a handsome man. Charles takes my hand as we make our way outside to welcome our guest. We invited only our family and friends for the reception. Carlos, Isa, Pierre and Kika are welcomed tonight. Tomorrow are the royal families coming as well as the whole F1 grid and some Ferrari team members.

I: Wow, you already look so pretty.

K: Yes, I can't wait for your dress tomorrow.

I hug the both girls. I'm so happy to have them to be my closest friends. I also hug Carlos and Pierre. Carlos pats on Charles shoulder.

Carlos: Nervous?

Cha: I would lie if I say no.

He laughs. We all laugh. We welcome the rest of the family, before we go and enjoy a beautiful wedding reception. They decorated the garden of the palace with white tables and chairs. Everywhere are little lantern hanging over us on the trees. It's very cozy and a beautiful decoration for an unforgettable evening.

Suddenly Lorenzo stands up and says, he would like to say something tonight. I take Charles hand, getting nervous. He never liked me. I tried my best.

L: Hi, for everyone who doesn't know me. I'm Charles older brother. Elisabeth, as the princess of my country I didn't make it easy for you. I know. I must admit, it was hard to let go off my little brother. Charles and I have ever been inseparable. I love him so much, and never wanna loose him.

He looks over to Charles, both of them with tears in their eyes. I put my hand on Charles knee.

L: I'm glad, Charles found someone who
makes him happy. I've never seen him like this before. Elisabeth, I know you'll keep him happy. And so will he make you happy.

He wishes his tear away, getting us all very emotional with this speech. I didn't expect this to happen. I know how much it means to Charles but also to me, that Lorenzo finally accepts me. This was literally harder than convince my Dad about Charles.

Lorenzo walks over to us. Charles and I stand up. He was about to say something but his emotions are taking him over. His voice cracks. He apologizes. I put my hand on Charles back as tears are also rolling down his cheeks. Why is this getting so emotional?

L: I know, that Dad would've been so proud of you to find a woman like Elisabeth.

Their dad. What a speech, Lorenzo. Charles and Lorenzo hug each other. Charles thanks him a lot. I wave Arthur over so they're having a brother group hug.

Simon makes eye contact with me and nods happy. I smile back but in that moment Lorenzo pulls me into their group hug. Everything and everyone is ready for tomorrow. The Wedding Day.

THE WEDDING DAY

CHARLES POV

I can't believe I'm going to marry the love of my life today. The past few days were crazy and a lot going on. I was always making sure, that Elisabeth and the baby is doing fine.