46. Baby Alert

TV NEWS

BABY ALERT 🚨 The Palace of Monaco just announced that Princess Elisabeth and Prince Charles are expecting their first child. They shared these beautiful pictures.

We're on the plane, watching the news

We're on the plane, watching the news. We're so happy we don't have to hide or lie about it anymore. Charles kisses me gently. I lay may head on his lap.

E: I'm so happy.

Charles rubs gently over my belly.

C: Can't wait to meet you little girl.

E: Girl? What happened to you?

C: Little one is just as strong as her mom, so it can only be a girl.

He laughs with me together. Suddenly Chris and Lisa are waking over to us.

Chris: We're about to land in 30 mins.

C: Okay. Thanks Chris.

Chris: After the news we're expecting a lot of paparazzi at the airport. We'll wait for the police to arrive, to make sure Princess Elisabeth and the baby are safe.

I look to Lisa, who tells me to get change into my public outfit. I'm living in Charles hoodies at the moment. It's the most comfy outfit. I look to Charles and mumble.

E: Wanna be alone with you again.

He pulls me back to him as I already stand up to kiss me.

C: I love you.

E: I love you too.

I go with Lisa to get changed before we land. I jump into a midi red flower dress, more like a summer dress. Not too long, a bit shorter than usual. You can official see my baby bump.

C: Stunning like always.

He smiles as I come back and kisses me again. We are landing and Chris tells us we should wait upstairs to wave. The paparazzi are allowed to be on the field in an extra space for them. Also fans are there. We wave first for a while. charles gives me a kiss on my head and takes my hand to help me go downstairs. We go over to the fans and take their flowers and gifts, thanking them to be here. Charles always has his hand on my back, not leaving my side.

Crowd1: Congratulation to your baby! We can't wait to meet the new royal baby.

C: Thank you, we're very grateful.

Crowd2: When is the due day?

Crowd3: Will you stay in Formula 1?

Crowd4: Good luck for the championship!

I see that Chris is whispering something in Charles ear.

C: Thanks for coming!

He takes my hand to lead me to the car. We get inside and I kiss him.

E: You've become such a great royal. You're doing amazing, Charlie.

C: I'm doing my best.

I take his hand in mine and squeezes it gently.

E: Hey, don't put too much pressure on yourself.

C: I'm trying.

He smiles softly. I sigh.

E: I talked with Isa. I know what you told Carlos the other day.

He looks at me surprised, but starts to laugh.

C: Okay wow, why are you best friends with my best friends girlfriend?

I shrug my shoulder laughing.

C: When did you talk?

E: Often, I know you're getting a lot of pressure and I wanted to make sure, you're okay. Also when I'm not with you.

I look at him.

E: If you panic about becoming a dad, you should tell me. We're in this together.

C: I just didn't want to stress you out even more. Especially after August.

E: I know, but our baby needs a dad too, so don't only focus on me, alright?

C: Okay, fine. I'm really freaking out to become a dad.

He laughs, I join him.

E: I'm freaking out to be a mum soon.

He didn't even think about that and pulls me into a hug. We're strong enough to go through that together. Probably every parent to be is panic if they can do everything.

C: Together.

E: Together.

I kiss him gently. I love that man so much you can't even tell.