24. Party

I get myself ready for the party. I am a bit excited. Is it how I ever imagined? I feel like a little kid.

C: Are Ryan and Tom coming with us?

E: Just Ryan, he won't let me go alone.

That was the deal I made with him. Maybe I wanted to much when I asked Ryan to go alone with everyone but at least he agreed to it. But probably only because he knew I would sneak out anyways. Charles wanted to say something as I walk out of the bathroom, fully dressed. His jaw drops and his eyes wides open.

C: Wow.

E: It's too much right? Isa gave it to me but I didn't want to go with my boring formal dresses.

I wear a rose tight mini dress. I was so lucky when Isa made the offer to borrow me one. But I never wore something like this before. I always have to look perfect for the media. Can't wear normal clothes. Remember when Dad was shocked seeing me in Charles hoodie? I don't wanna know what he says if he find out about this dress.

Charles grabs my arm to pull me closer to him. He moves my hair behind the ear.

C: You look absolutely gorgeous, also as a princess.

I smile looking into his eyes. Charles puts his hands on my cheek to pull me into a kiss. We get more passionate which makes me want him. I take off his shirt. He smirks into the kiss.

C: Oh, cheeky.

He pushes me onto the bed. His hands on my thigh which I wrap around his body. He pulls up my dress and takes off my underwear. I smile like that idea. Even tho we're running late now. He goes gently into me and moves his hips slowly. I pull him closer and make him mover faster. After we both had our time, I look at him before he gets up.

E: I love you, Cha.

C: You're the best thing that ever happened to me.

He kisses me gently again. I stand up, going quickly into the bathroom before I make sure my dress fits good again.

E: Hurry up, we're gonna be late.

I stand infront of the door waiting for Charles to get back ready again. I love to tease him.

C: You're unbelievable, princess.

E: I know.

I grin and want to open the door but Charles stops me.

C: Not so fast.

He pulls by my hips to kiss me again. We get passionate again. I even wrap my arms around his neck. I just can't get enough of him but suddenly Charles stops.

C: Okay, let's go.

He grins and gives me another kiss on my cheek before he opens his door. That was kinda mean. I hit him playfully against his arm which makes him laugh. He puts his arm around my shoulder as we walk to the car.

We're sitting in the car on our way to the club as my phone rings. Charles looks over to see who it is. Simon. I answer it and say hello.

S: Are you good? How is it there?

E: Very good. Thank you for letting me go.

S: Great. But I have to tell you, we just got a call. You need to take over a royal engagement. I'm sorry.

E: Seriously? Why? When?

I look over to Charles with a disappointed glance. He shrugs and puts his hand on my knee to comfort me.