Ava vs. Emmi

Chapter 7

Maya's pov

I woke up with a foot by my head. I pushed it away and groaned.

"Emmi get your smelly feet away from my face." I said. She woke up and rubbed her eyes.

"What day is it?" she asked yawning.

"Saturday." I said.

She smiled, "Yay! Finally! Now I won't be bored all day!" she said smiling. I laughed.

"Am I that boring?" a voice said. I turned around and my mom was standing there.

"No you're fun I just have no one to play with." Emmi said shrugging. We laughed.

"Hey mom, I'm going over to Riley's again." I said.

She nodded, "Oh can I come!?" Emmi asked.

"Sure." I said shrugging.

"Yay!" she said. I laughed and we got out of bed.

"Maya can you do my hair?" Emmi asked. I nodded and did pigtails. 

Thanks!" she said. She ran downstairs as I finished up. I walked downstairs and we ate a little, then we went to Riley's.

At Riley's

Emmi's pov

Auggie and I were playing pirates again.

"Walk the plank!" I said.

"Never!" Auggie said. Then we had a sword fight for awhile. Then we went to the kitchen and got a snack. We were eating the snack until the doorbell rang. Auggie got up and answered. It was a girl with curly blonde hair.

"Hi Auggie!" she said.

"Hi Ava." he said.

Ava saw me, "Who's that!?" she asked.

"Oh that's my friend Emmi. Emmi this is Ava." he said. I waved.

"I don't want you hanging out with other girls Auggie. You're 6! We went over this when you were 5!" Ava said.

"She's just a friend! You're my girlfriend!" he said.

They argued for awhile.

"If you hang out with her we're over!" Ava said.

He sighed, "Sorry Emmi." he said.

"It's fine. She's your girlfriend. I understand." I said sadly. Then I walked to Riley's room to get Maya and go home.

"Maya can we go home?" I asked walking in.

"What why?" Riley asked.

"Because." I said shrugging.

"Because why?" Maya asked.

"Auggie's hanging out with Ava and she doesn't like me. And she said that Auggie and I can't be friends or she'll dump Auggie. And since Auggie loves her, he chose Ava." I explained.

"Aw I'm sorry Em." Riley said.

"Yeah." Maya said.

I shrugged, "It's fine." I said.

"Do you want to stay with us?" Maya asked.

"Sure. Can I play on your phone?" I asked. Maya handed me her phone and I sat on Riley's bed and played on Maya's phone as they talked. Then Mrs. Matthews called us for dinner.

"Maya, Emmi, are you staying?" she asked.

"Sure." Maya said sitting down and I sat by her. Mrs. Matthews put spaghetti on the table and chicken by her and Mr. Matthews. Mr. Matthews looked terrified.

"Pass the spaghetti!" he said quickly.

"No. You eat this!" Mrs. Matthews said. He looked at it for awhile and shook his head.

"Nope." he said. Mrs. Matthews looked like she was going to kill him. I started to eat and so did everyone else other than Mr and Mrs. Matthews. I stayed silent the whole dinner and so did Auggie. We didn't look at each other once. Until Auggie broke the silence between us.

"Are you mad at me Emmi?" he asked. Everyone started looking at us.

I shrugged, "Just sad that you didn't stand up for me. And that you don't want to be my friend." I said.

"I'm sorry Emmi, I didn't mean it like that. If having a girlfriend means that we can't be friends, then I don't want a girlfriend." he said.

I smiled, "Really?" I asked.

He nodded, "Really." he said.

We both smiled, "Thanks Auggie!" I said. He stood up and so did I. Then we hugged.

"Aw!" everyone said.

"Maya we're going to be sisters!" Riley said. We all laughed then Auggie and I let go.

"Now let's go play pirates!" Auggie said. He grabbed my hand and we went to play.

A/N: And there's the next chapter. I decided to just have some cute Auggie and Emmi stuff. And Auggie and Emmi's ship name is Aummi. Thanks for reading and please vote!!!! :)