Amanda and Lucas

Chapter 33

Amanda's pov

It started raining. Just what I needed. I pulled my knees up to my chest and let my head rest on top of my dried blood knees. I didn't care anymore. Life's already sucks, can't get any worse. I had sworn to myself I would never tell anyone what happened. Especially Emmi.

I can't let her know I cried.

I can't let her know that I was weak.

I can't let her know that I'm all alone.

I can't let anyone give me stupid pity.

I don't want their pity

I don't want the help.

I'm fine the way I am.

And that's all that matters. Right?

I shivered when the wind came by. I was wearing shorts and a short sleeved shirt. I pulled my knees tighter to my chest and coughed. I felt awful. I'm totally sick. Just what I need. I stood up.

"Why do you keep stabbing me in the back God? I'm a good person!" I yelled looking up in the rain. "Ok! I'm sorry that I'm broken! And I'm sorry that I don't tell people how I'm actually feeling! And I'm sorry my mom left! And I'm sorry my dad left! And I'm sorry my brother left! Ok!? I'm sorry for all the pain I have! And I'm sorry that I'm broken! And I'm sorry for yelling at you! But whatever you have planned get it over with! If you have to kill me fine! I'm already dying inside! Do whatever you want to me! I don't care!" I yelled still looking up. I let my back slide back down the wall.

"I'm sorry." I whispered. I didn't cry though. I'm out of tears.

"Amanda?" a voice asked. I looked up. Crap.

It's Lucas.

"Cowboy." I said with a cracky voice.

"What are you doing here? Everyone's looking for you!" he told me.

"Nothing." I responded not making eye contact. He sighed.

"I guess you don't want to talk." he said.

"Ding ding ding!" I said sarcastically.

"You sound sick." he commented.

"I am." I said.

"Want my jacket?" he offered.

"I'm fine." I replied.

Just want my family back together.

"Well let's go home." he said. I nodded and stood up. I shivered and he put his jacket around me. We walked for awhile and I coughed. He felt my forehead.

"You have a fever." he said. I nodded, to weak to respond. He picked me up and carried me back. I let my head rest on his chest while he carried me.

Now I have to explain this to Emmi. I can't keep it from her!

A/N: Aren't Lucas and Amanda adorable?!

Ok so I want to make a new book, and it's going to be one I've been writing.

So the first option is Stick Together. Which is where Colette and Shay die. The Butler kids get adopted by people and Avia is the last one. But she wants to fix her family. But can she?

The next option is Better Together. Peyton Meyer has triplet sisters and life can get crazy with them. How is this all going to work out?

The other option is a behind the scenes one for THIS BOOK! Where Emmi Butler is forgotten, abused, and over worked in her family. What will the cast do?

And the last option is a Lucaya book. Lucas and Maya promised not to make Maya's parents mistakes. But can they keep that? Or will life keep getting harder on them?

Which idea is best? Vote below! Thanks for reading! Please vote!! :)