You Have Us

Chapter 35

Shawn's pov

We all went to Topanga's. I picked Amanda up and carried her in. Lucas opened the door and we walked in. Emmi ran over.

"Is she ok?" she asked. I nodded.

"She's fine. Just sick and tired." I reassured. She sighed in relief and I laid Amanda down.

"Lucas thank goodness you're ok." Maya said. Lucas held out his arms and Maya did to, but then put them down.

"Let's hug when you're less wet." she said. He laughed then Amanda started to wake up.

"What happened?" she asked. Lucas explained everything.

"Oh yeah." she said. I have a feeling Amanda's hiding something. And I'm going to figure it out, no matter what.

Later

Amanda was staying at our house. Everyone was asleep, except me. I went downstairs to get some water and saw Amanda up.

"Can't sleep?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Mr. Hunter? Have you ever thought someone cared about you, but then they do something to make you think that they were lying?" she asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, happened to me a lot as a teenager." I said. "Why?"

"Nothing. Just wondering." she said.

"Amanda, I know that you don't think you can trust us. But you can. You're like my third daughter and I want to help." I said. She sighed.

"Well my brother Nick left. So I went to find him and I know he went to the bad part of town. But I wanted to find him, even though I'm not allowed over there. I went and found him. We argued and I tried to get him back. Then he said he hated me and left." she explained.

"Amanda I'm so sorry." I said.

"It's fine. But now he's gone and so's my dad. I have no one." she said sadly.

"Amanda you always have us. No matter what, we're always here." I said.

"Really?" she asked.

"Really." a voice said. We turned around and saw Emmi.

"Emmi? What are you doing up?" I asked.

"I think I caught what Amanda has." she said and sat down by her.

"Sorry." Amanda giggled.

"It's fine. We can be sick together!" Emmi said and they laughed.

"But Amanda you always have us." I said. She smiled.

"Thanks." she said. I nodded and they both fell asleep.

A/N: And Amanda's safe! Thanks for reading! Please vote! :)