Promise?

Chapter 26

Shawn's pov

Katy and I turned around and saw Emmi waking up.

"Emmi!" we said and hugged her.

"What happened? Why am I here? Did I die!?" she asked. Yep. Still the goofy Emmi we know. I laughed.

"No you had a allergic reaction to bananas." Katy said while laughing.

"What's that?" she asked.

"Bottom line don't eat bananas." I said. She shrugged and nodded. We talked for awhile after the doctors checked her out, then she fell asleep. Soon we fell asleep. All I know is Emmi's safe and everything will return to normal soon. But wait!

She called me and Katy mommy and daddy. Whoa. I just noticed that. That was the first time! Katy woke up.

"Did she call us?" she asked. I nodded.

"Yeah." I said shocked.

"And she seriously did?" she asked. I nodded again.

"Yeah. She's getting there." I said. We both smiled.

Maya's pov

I woke up with my head on Ranger Rick's lap and his jacket over me. Wait what!? I sat up and yawned. Mom and dad came out.

"Maya. Emmi's awake." mom said.

"And you didn't wake me up!?" I asked and ran to her room. I saw her sitting there reading a book.

"Maya!" she cheered. I hugged her.

"Thank goodness you're ok!" I said. We let go and we laughed.

"Why are we laughing?" I asked in between breaths.

"I don't know." she said while laughing. Soon we stopped.

"Which ya doing?" I asked.

"Reading. Well sort of. I'm not the best reader." she said and shrugged.

"Hey same here!" I said. We high fived.

"So are you and Lucas a thing?" she asked.

"What!? No!" I said.

"You're blushing!" she said. I rolled my eyes.

"Emmi if we were you and Riley would be the first people to know." I said. She held out her pinky.

"Promise?" she asked. I locked my pinky on.

"Promise." I said.

A/N: Oh my gosh! I have over 4.5k reads! Is this even possible!? Thank you so much! And almost 400 votes!? What!? Thank you guys so much! Thanks for reading! Please vote! :)