Mistakes

Chapter 48

Amanda's pov

The cold New York air hit my bare arms. I shivered and rubbed my arms with my hands. The rain poured down making me soak wet.

Maybe I made a mistake. Leaving them. Not knowing where I am going.

Figures I made a mistake. That's all I do, screw up.

I gotta figure something out, I don't think living with Emmi and her family would work out. They don't know what the heck they're doing.

I don't know, Why did this happen to me?

I sat down on the curb of a street and buried my face in my hands and cried.

Emmi's pov

I can't believe that this whole thing is happening!

Why is this happening!?

"You know I have been thinking." Maya started.

"What about?" mom asked her as dad got off the phone with Cory and Topanga. They were going out to look for Amanda as we stayed here to try to figure out the papers for Foster.

"Being totally honest, I don't think Amanda wants to live with us." she said.

"What?" we asked.

"I don't think she wants that change in her life. I don't think she wants to be here." Maya explained. We all started thinking.

"I'm still confused." I said.

"I think she knows us too well that she doesn't want to totally be part of the family." Maya explained more clearly.

"Well then what do we do?" dad asked her.

"We need to find someone else." Maya said.

"Like who?" mom asked.

"Anyone really. It's obvious Amanda doesn;t feel comfortable here." Maya told us. We all started thinking.

Later

"Alright,so far we've got Jack and Rachel, Friar's, Minkus', Cory and Topanga, and Feeny." dad read.

"Cross Feeny out. That would be weird." Maya said.

"What about Morgan?" mom asked.

"Yeah!" I smiled. Dad crossed Feeny out and added Morgan.

"Alright, now let's think." dad said.

A/N: And who are they going to choose to see who wants Amanda? 

Vote down below!

It's between Jack and Rachel, Friar's, Minkus', Cory and Topanga, and Morgan!

Thanks for reading! Please vote! :)