Alaska Gold Hunting

Chapter 53

Emmi's pov

"Ok, write a paragraph about someone who has influenced you in your life." I read to myself.

Kermit

EW NO!

Mom?

Maybe.

Dad?

Maybe.

MAYA!

YES!

I started writing.

Maya is going to be so happy!

School

Shawn's pov

So that stupid part of being a parent?

Parent teacher conferences.

I'm basically like another kid. I don't care, don't pay attention, and well...who cares?

Right now we were at Emmi's.

"Emmi is probably the best student in the class which is shocking because she told me about you, Mr. Hunter." her teacher said and I smiled.

"What exactly about me?" I asked.

"Well the cherry bomb, going through the purse, failing and sleeping in school," she listed off.

"But how is Emmi?" Katy cut her off.

"You tell me." she said and handed us a paper.

My Sister Maya

By: Emmi Hart

I have an older sister Maya who influenced me. She taught me has to be an artist, because she's the best there is! And she taught me a lot more things! She is also always there for me and protected me from my evil father! At court he was about to kidnap me, but Maya took a chair and whacked him across the head! She's really brave and not afraid of anything!

I smiled.

"You are correct." I admitted and her teacher smiled.

Maya's pov

"Farkle just go!" Riley complained.

"No way! It's all strategy on how I roll the dice!" he told her thinking about it again. I smacked his hands and the dice rolled out.

"Oh look at that, a 4." I said and he screamed.

"NO I'M OUT!" he yelled and I laughed

"Of course you are." I smiled.

Then a thunder shook the apartment. Just great.

"Scared?" Riley asked me, knowing the whole story,

"Not anymore." I smiled.

I heard crying and ran upstairs with my friends behind. I saw Emmi under the covers and I pulled them off her.

"Hey Em, what's wrong?" I asked.

"What is that?" she asked and then there was another clap of thunder.

"Hey don't worry, it can't hurt you." I told her.

"Actually statistics show that-" Farkle started, but Lucas covered his mouth.

"I have an idea. Let's play a game." I said and Riley smiled, knowing what I was going to do.

"What?" she asked.

"We're all going to be in Alaska looking for gold!" I smiled and we all sat on her small bed.

Then lightning crept through the windows making Emmi jumped.

"Don't worry, that's the northern light." Riley told her.

"The aurora borealis." Lucas told her.

We spent the next 2 hours playing the game my mom made up for me with Emmi until the storm passed and she fell asleep, and so did we.

A/N: Isn't that cute?

I know that this is my longest book I have been writing (One of the first I wrote on Wattpad) but it may come to an end soon. :(

Thanks for reading! Please vote! :)