Severely Allergic

Chapter 25

Maya's pov

And now we were all just waiting to hear what happened. Mom and Mrs. Matthews finally came, so did Lucas and Farkle. Riley told me she called them. Great, now Ranger Rick sees me like this. Just perfect. Note my sarcasm.

"Emmi Hart?" the doctor called up. Mom, dad, and I went over with everyone else trailing behind.

"What happened? Is she ok? What happened!?" I asked. The doctor looked scared because of all my questions, good. He should be.

"She had a severe allergic reaction to something, which we are trying to figure out. She isn't awake yet, but is having trouble breathing. But she should be fine. You can go see her, but only two at a time." he said.

"Thank you doctor." dad said. We all sat back down.

"Maya?" mom asked.

"I want to go last." I said. They nodded and mom and dad went in first. Then Mr. and Mrs. Matthews with Auggie.

"Maya you want to go?" Riley asked. I shook my head.

"No." I said. "Go with Farkle." I said. She smiled and they went. They're the perfect couple. But not dating, yet. But they will be soon. Just wait. Soon they came back and that was everyone.

"Maya." Lucas said.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Want me to go with you?" he asked. I shrugged and we went in. But I wish I didn't. She was hooked up to all these machines and looked so lifeless.

"I can't see her like this." I said. I turned around and was about to walk out, but Huckleberry grabbed my wrist.

"Maya, you have to. She's your sister. She'll be ok." he said.

"No you don't understand!" I said.

"Maya please." he said.

"No I can't Lucas!" I said with tears coming down my cheeks.

"You just said my name." he said with shock.

"Yeah! I can't look at her like this! It pains me to much to know that my sister's in trouble and I can't help her! I can't keep that promise I made!" I said while crying. He pulled me in for a hug while I cried into his shirt.

"Maya she'll be ok. She's related to you and you're the strongest person I know in the world. She'll be ok. Please trust me. Please! She's going to be fine!" he said. I nodded and we went to talk to Emmi. I can't believe this happened.

After we talked to her we went out and waited again. Soon we all fell asleep.

Shawn's pov

Everyone except me was asleep. Maya had her head on Lucas' lap with his coat on top of her. If he hurts her I swear...

"Emmi Hart?" the doctor asked. I went up because I was the only one up.

"How is she?" I asked. I guess Katy woke up because she came over after me.

"She should wake up soon. We found out the she is severely allergic to bananas. She can't eat them at all, but she can be around them." he said. We nodded and thanked him. Then we went to Emmi's room. We waited till she woke up and talked.

"Mommy? Daddy?" a voice asked.

A/N: And that happened. And yes you can be allergic to bananas. I am, but not bad. I just makes my tounge itch, same for Babytard.  But guys I have something very serious to say!

1DShaytards is so close to 1k followers! Please go follow her! She writes amazing stories and I love her stories so much!!! 

Thanks for reading! Please vote! :)