Amanda

Chapter 31

Emmi's pov

Lucas and Farkle. Thank goodness! We let them in and told them what happened. Right after my stepmom knocked on the door. Dad got the door and I stayed by Maya.

"I need to talk to Emmi." she said.

"Fine. But then you leave us alone. All of us." I said. She nodded and we walked out. Everyone watched us. She out a chair over the door. Wait what!?

"You're coming with me!" she growled. I went to get the door out of way but couldn't.

"Open the door!!" I yelled. Dad tried.

"It's stuck!" he said. She grabbed my wrist then we heard someone coming.

"Oh yes cops. No she's screaming for help. Yeah someone's trying to take her. Yes in front of Topanga's. Ok thank you." she said into the phone. I remember her! She's in my class! My stepmom looked at her.

"Who are you?" she growled.

"Someone who just called the cops on you." she answered. "Now are we going to have a problem?" she asked. My stepmom let go of me and ran.

"You just saved my life!" I said.

"It's what I do. And I didn't actually call the cops." she giggled.

"Then what did you do!?" I asked with excitement. She pulled out a fake cell phone.

"Easy as A, B, C." she said. We both laughed.

"I'm Emmi." I said while sticking out my hand. She shook it.

"Amanda." she said.

"Well Amanda you saved my life! I guess that makes us best friends." I said with a smile. She thought about it.

"Ok!" she said. We both laughed and heard a knock at the door.

"Are you going to let us out!?" Maya asked. We both moved the chair and let them out.

"Guys this is Amanda and she saved my life! So we're best friends." I said. Mom and dad gave me confused look and laughed.

"Emmi's my best friend! This means war!" Auggie said as he got close to Amanda. Amanda got close till their faces were right next to each other.

"Bring. It. On." she said. I think I'm going to have fun with Amanda!

A/N: And that happened? But is that the end of Emmi's stepmom? And Amanda's pictured above! Thanks for reading! Please vote!

Q: What do you think is going to happen to Amanda and Auggie?

And I have news! There's is going to be a sequel to the book! But the book is not over for awhile. But I think you guys are going to like it!