She's Back!

Chapter 30

Emmi's pov

Maya and Riley took me and Auggie to the park today! I was running around with him.

"Gotta catch me!" I yeled. He finally caught me and we both fell on the ground laughing. Soon I look at my knee and I was bleeding. Maya and Riley came over.

"Maya! I have blood!" I yelled. They both laughed.

"Relax Em. It's a small cut." she said.

No! It's blood!" I said freaking out.

"Emmi it's barely bleeding." she said.

"You sure?" I asked. She nodded and Auggie and I ran over to the swingset. We were swinging for a really long time and then Maya and Riley took us to get ice cream. Then we went to Topanga's. While we were walking there I saw someone I knew. I stopped and looked over at her. She was staring straight at me. It was my stepmom! I tugged on Maya's jacket now. I felt myself go into shock.

"Maya we need to go!" I whispered. She gave me a confused look.

"Why?" she asked.

"We NEED to go! Now!" I whispered. She nodded and we all walked faster to Topanga's. When we got in there was no one there except Mr. and Mrs. Matthews, and mom, and dad. Right when everyone was in Riley locked the doors. They all started at us.

"She's back!" I said.

"Who?" mom asked as she kneeled to my height.

"My stepmom! She's back! I saw her!" I said as I hugged her.

"Are you sure?" Mr. Matthews asked.

"Trust me! I know the stare." I said. I let go of mom. "She acts like Dorthy. But when no one's looking she turns into the wicked witch of the west! Then it's 'I'll get you my pretty! And your little dog too!'" I explained. Next thing you know we hear a knock on the door. It was...

A/N: Who is it!? Who knows!? Sorry for the short chapter, but I just wanted to get something up before the weekend. Thanks for reading! Please vote! :)