School's Tiring!

Chapter 32

Emmi's pov

Amanda and I walked into my apartment after school. Amanda is basically part of our family now. Sure Auggie isn't totally ok with her yet, but he will be soon.

"Hey Amanda!" dad said.

"Hey Mr. Hunter!" she said as we threw our bags on the ground and plopped down on the couch.

"School is going to kill me one day." I said. She nodded and we both laid down.

"Are you kidding me?" he asked. We both groaned and I grabbed a blanket. I threw it over ourselves.

"I'm so tired." Amanda said and closed her eyes. I nodded and closed my eyes.

"Seriously!? You guys are in Kindergarten! You only have one more month of school!" dad said. We groaned. "Ok! Go outside and play! This is just...sad." he said and grabbed our blanket.

"But I come here to relax!" Amanda whined. Dad pointed to the door and Amanda and I grabbed our bags.

"Come on Amanda. I'm sure mom will let us sleep at Topanga's." I said. She nodded.

"See ya Mr. Hunter." she said. He waved.

"See you at dinner!" he said. We laughed and we went to Topanga's.

Topanga's

"Seriously! You're in Kindergarten!" mom said. We groaned.

"But that's a step of from preschool!" I whined.

"Yeah! There are no more naps!" Amanda said.

"If you think this is bad, good luck in Middle School." Maya said.

"Yeah. It's tough. And tiring." Riley said.

"Must I remind you that you'll be in High School next year?" I asked. They looked at each other.

"Now we want to sleep!" Maya whined.

"You girls need to laying around and complaining! Besides this is nothing compared to working!" mom said.

"Then why are we in school?" Amanda asked.

"Just do homework. I give up." mom said. We shrugged and laid down on the couches and fell asleep.

A/N: Just a cute little chapter about Emmi and Amanda. Thanks for reading! Please vote! :)

Ok so there's going to be a sequel! It's called 'Take On The World' and it will be about Emmi, Amanda, Auggie, and Tyler taking on the world. I haven't introduced Tyler yet though ;)

Q: When should I end the book and start the sequel?