Will You Marry Me?

Chapter 21

Shawn's pov

I was out to eat with Katy again, but this time I brought Maya and Emmi. We've been dating for 5 month and tonight I'm proposing to her. I was so nervous. Maya and Emmi didn't know. We were all eating dinner, then going to the park for a walk. There would be fireworks going on tonight. Then I would propose.

"Emmi finish your mac and cheese." Katy said. She took another spoon fool and gave a thumbs up. We all laughed. Once we finished, we payed, then went for the walk.

"Look! Look at the fireworks!" Emmi said as she pointed to the fireworks. We laughed. Maya picked her up.

"Whoo!" they both said. Katy and I laughed.

"They're so pretty!" Maya said. I turned to Katy.

"Katy, with you I feel like I have no worries. I love you and your kids. Our lives have been crazy, but I wouldn't want it any other way." I said. Then I got on one knee and pulled out the ring.

"Shawn?" she asked as she put her hand over her mouth.

"Will you marry me?" I asked. She nodded.

"Yes!" she said. I put the ring on her finger and stood up. We hugged then kissed.

"Girls are you ok with this?" Katy asked.

"YAY!" they both yelled and hugged us. I finally got what I've always wanted. A family.

A/N: And Shaty is real! There will be a wedding chapter! Thanks for reading! Please vote!