Wedding!

A/N: Here is what everyone is!

Shawn:Groom

Katy: Bride

Best Man: Cory

Groomsmen: Josh, Jack, and Eric

Bridesmaids: Topanga, Maya, and Riley

Flower Girl: Emmi

Ring Bearer: Auggie

Chapter 23

Maya's pov

Wedding day. October 4. That's today. And how I start off the day, a camera in my face. Who's holding the camera? The one and only, Cory Matthews.

"Mr. Matthews what are you doing?" I asked him as I pulled the blanket over my face.

"I'm filming the wedding day for Shawnee!" he said as he pulled the blanket off me. Emmi and I share a room, but she got her own bed.

"Morning!" she said as she skipped into the room with a piece of watermelon.

"Em, give me a bite." I said.

"Ok." she shrugged and passed me the watermelon. I took a bite and passed it back to her. Then I got breakfast, and it was time to get ready.

Before Wedding

Shawn's pov

Everyone was at the wedding and I was about to leave. I forgot the rings. I was looking everywhere! I can't find them! Then I remembered, they're at Katy's. I ran to my car and drove there. I put the spare key in and looked around. Where is it!? I got to the girl's room and remembered it was in their jewelry box. When I opened it I saw it. I put it in my pocket and saw more jewelry.

There was the locket. I remember that was the first day I met Katy. Maya's 14th birthday. That was where it all started. Then I gave her the money to pay for the rest of the locket. That was a magical day.

Then there was a charm bracelet. I got this for Emmi for her 6th birthday. She loved it so much. Every time I would see her she would say, 'I got my charm bracelet!' and we would laugh.

Then it hit me. They will be my daughters soon. Those two little girls that I love so much and bring so much joy into my life, will be my daughters. I couldn't wait. I looked around there room and saw the picture book I made Emmi. I started looking through.

Flashback

"So what brings you here?" Katy asked. "Looking for people." the little blonde girl answered. "Where are your parents or guardians?" Katy asked. "Home." she answered answered. Katy nodded. "Anyone in particular you're looking for?" I asked. She spun around and saw me. "Yeah." she said. "My half sister. She lives in New York City, has a mom named..what was it? Kathy? I can't remember. And the last name..like ugh what is it? It's like something that you can't live without. Like brain? No that's not it. I can't remember..." she told us. "Heart?" I asked. "Yeah! That's it!" she said.

Present

There were so many more memories in here, but that's probably one of my favorites.

Katy's pov

Wedding

It was time and Shawn wasn't here! I don't know why! Where is he? Did he bail out?

"He bailed out. He doesn't love me anymore." I said as I sat down and looked at the ground. Maya and Emmi sat down by me.

"He loves you! He totally does!" Emmi said.

"Emmi, go entertain the audience." Maya said.

"Ok!" she said and ran into the church.